First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are correct! I had to put 5k down on my order for the 392.
I got a call today from my dealer asking me to come in with my build sheet in hand. When I arrived there was another Bronco customer ahead of me, and several others arrived shortly thereafter. I was asked to fill out several sections in the purchase agreement/credit app, then sign my build sheet. He then cross-referenced my reservation number and told me that in January I would be getting a call to pony up the deposit. Progress!

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been married twice....and this new Bronco is beginning to feel like #3. How so, you ask?

I started my relationship with the Bronco, starry eyed and excited.

committed to it with a reservation ($100 reservation is cheaper than a diamond, thank Christ but still shows my intention).

After the honeymoon was over...reality set in and starry eyed hope turned into frustration and irritation. Instead of waiting and hoping for sex, I soon was waiting and hoping for colors and build and price tools.

I appreciate this forum very much and it has been as cathartic as discussing marital issues with friends.

I still have hope for this “marriage” though and am not talking seriously about divorcing the Bronco yet.

I said all this in jest to ease the aggravation about the delays and confusion Ford has had about this vehicle BUT Lord, it does seem like I’m on the same Merry-go-round again.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same, but for the 4xe
Unfortunately, electric/hybrid vehicles are where computers were in the late 80s - there was new revolutionary shit released Every Tuesday.

Before jumping in, understand the industry is about to standardize on wireless charging technology...from a pad on your garage floor. Google it. Caveat Emptor

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a call today from my dealer asking me to come in with my build sheet in hand. When I arrived there was another Bronco customer ahead of me, and several others arrived shortly thereafter. I was asked to fill out several sections in the purchase agreement/credit app, then sign my build sheet. He then cross-referenced my reservation number and told me that in January I would be getting a call to pony up the deposit. Progress!
judging by your zip code and your experience, I assume you are at DCH.
I did the same today. It's nice they are prepping but it's all meaningless until they can actually place it. I also don't have the greatest confidence in the guys working there.

Last edited:

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
judging by your zip code and your experience, I assume you are at DCH.
I did the same today. It's nice they are prepping but it's all meaningless until they an actually place it. I also don't have the greatest confidence in the guys working there.
Yup...DCH. I believe they have over 400 reservations...and I too lack confidence in most dealerships in terms of follow-through unless it is of direct benefit to them (the nature of the game), but at least it felt like a glimmer of hope for a brief moment! My dog got a ride in the car out of it...

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
This sounds sketchy as no public info was sent out?

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately, electric/hybrid vehicles are where computers were in the late 80s - there was new revolutionary shit released Every Tuesday.

Before jumping in, understand the industry is about to standardize on wireless charging technology...from a pad on your garage floor. Google it. Caveat Emptor
From what I understand batteries are the limiting factor now ?

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Even though I reserved the night of the reveal, Im not gunna expect to take delivery till the start of fall, at the latest.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sweet, this gives me more time to consider the Rubicon 392. Now, only if Jeep would post the bazillion dollar price tag.
Honestly just thinking of just going for the 392 and saving for it.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THE B/P UP DATE COULD B FOR 2022 MODELS.....COULD B WRONG..
due to the weird laws we have in the states, FORD can start selling next year's model starting on the 1st of January in the previous year,

so MY22 could start on 1 Jan 2021!
Sponsored