jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know everyone wants their Bronco yesterday and I know it's hard waiting but I think we all know it'll be worth the wait. It's been a long (very long) time since the original Bronco was out and about. Soon we can all be ordering our Broncos the way we want them and by this time next year, most of us will have them and forget all about this wait. Hang in there...and go option out your Bronco a few more hundred times while you're waiting. I know I will! :)
You mean I'm not the only one that has built every model every way possible ???
Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked with my dealer on Monday and said the order banks open December 7th. They said they would give me a call December 3rd to confirm my order before the order bank opens. ??‍♂

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"please don't reply all, computers are hard"
I'm assuming the person who sent this out is their internet sales manager of some sort.

be nice if Ford could just be transparent about what's going on. or what the options mean. or a hundred other things. Focus less on the warthog and whatever the other fancy "coming spring 2028" model was, more on figuring out how to put green paint in the hopper.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250 SD, 68 Bronco, 15 Transit, 14 X6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got an email today saying due to covid order banks won’t be open until January. Anyone else get this feedback?

From Morrie's Minnetonka Ford:

3094378E-25B1-4509-8D84-F5B4E828A957.png
I have an appointment next Friday 12-11 at my dealer to finalize the build and confirm the purchase. It's only next week because I wasn't availabe this Friday 12-4, the opening they had didn't work for me.

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its real...the dealership is there. I can't believe you guys. Why would anyone troll. Trolling assumes i'm trying to infuriate people. I sent this email to the admin of this site. The top is cut off to take my email address off the email.

This email was sent by morries Minnetonka Ford. Call them and ask if you don't believe me. At least 200 other people were CC'd on that email. I asked a simple question to verify if what the dealership said has been noted by anyone else. Just say "No" i haven't heard that from my dealer.

There is so much BS from each dealer now that i'm trying to get the facts down before moving my reservation to Granger.
BTW OP, I spoke to a sales guy at Midway Ford in Roseville today and he said he'd drive to Des Moines for that deal. He wasn't being sarcastic. That's transparency.

Sponsored

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer reached out to me yesterday wanting to schedule an appointment to order next week.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer reached out to me yesterday wanting to schedule an appointment to order next week.
Like i said earlier, my dealer said specifically (yesterday) they have all the order forms from Ford so they can write it all up. They don't have brochures but hope to by Monday. Then i told him I'm going to beat him up on price ???. He said ok ?

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More like who hasn't built at least 20 or 30 or ?? more builds (minimum). Right!
A day right? Or is that just me?

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read (on TFL, maybe?) that dealers are quoting 70-80k range right now.
I saw the TFL test between the Raptor and TRX and the Fully loaded TRX was $91,000 while the Raptor was fully loaded at $77,000

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So what does a credit app look like? I ask because I was under the impression they don't do anything with credit until you go to pickup/pay for the thing
I was told by many people on here that Ford won’t make any financing decisions until delivery

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So what does a credit app look like? I ask because I was under the impression they don't do anything with credit until you go to pickup/pay for the thing
Yeah my dealer says they won't even know invoice pricing until March. (He's full of shit and avoiding committing.)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told by many people on here that Ford won’t make any financing decisions until delivery
You’re right. No bank will approve or deny a loan this far out.

The reason why the dealer had people fill out the form ahead of time was to:

1. Speed up the process later and

2. Lock the buyer in psychologically to their dealership and decision to purchase.

All those people are way less likely to cancel their reservation or switch dealers now that they’ve filled out paperwork.
Sponsored

Last edited: