Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can anyone provide more detailed input on the “priority code” for those who have submitted orders.

I had to have my dealer resubmit my order 3 times and got different codes.

First order had no late availability items = priority code 10

Second order he added the 2.7L Ecoboost = priority code 10

Third order(what I want) OBX, 2.3L, black painted hard top, modular front bumper, high package and other minor things = priority code 10 again.
Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10 is the highest priority for a sold retail order...so in other vehicle lines (not bronco/mach e), if constraints are all good, a 10 would get pulled b4 a 15...bc the orders are timestamped, Ford is saying priority codes don't matter

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we get some conformation from a Dealer? I asked my Dealer to put in Priority 10 as my research said that was the highest for a retail order. They said they could only do a 19. I have seen others that had ordered with a 19 and then said it appeared Ford, as they processed the incoming order changed it to a 10. Is this the case? Thanks. (By the way, they said the only time they ever saw a 1 or 2 was for a vehicle severely damaged in delivery or a very rare order like a Mustang GT500)

OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we get some conformation from a Dealer? I asked my Dealer to put in Priority 10 as my research said that was the highest for a retail order. They said they could only do a 19. I have seen others that had ordered with a 19 and then said it appeared Ford, as they processed the incoming order changed it to a 10. Is this the case? Thanks. (By the way, they said the only time they ever saw a 1 or 2 was for a vehicle severely damaged in delivery or a very rare order like a Mustang GT500)
Good to know thanks!

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

they can make it a 10...not an issue...

a car goes to 01 when its previewing for scheduling...we cant make it a 01

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ask to wait for MY22?
I didn't ask to be MY22, but I did select some options that are late availability. If that's the case I'm fine with it. I'm just a bit surprised because my dealer said I was one of the lower reservation numbers they had.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't ask to be MY22, but I did select some options that are late availability. If that's the case I'm fine with it. I'm just a bit surprised because my dealer said I was one of the lower reservation numbers they had.
If memory serves me, 99 is a placeholder to basically suspend a build so it wont get built... so you can go and change the priority code later.

BUT

Those number ranks can be changed on the fly at a moment's notice, and there were some stories of people's numbers adjusting within the first few hours of placing their order.

I would put this in the "curious but not alarming" category.

That is until there is something to get alarmed about.

Sponsored

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Time for numbers roulette..

I have priority code 17 :unsure:

BD
Shadow Black
SAS
Lux Pkg
Modular Black Top

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love a direct answer from the mothership on whether they factor in the wbdo priority field when determining scheduling for '21 Broncos. (They clearly use it for other vehicles)

Does a 99 priority for a submitted '21 Bronco order result in that order not even being considered for scheduling?

if a dealership gets 10 allocations and submits 10 order with a 10 priority and then submits another 50 with a 20 priority that all have earlier timestamps than the first 10. With all commodities being available....who gets scheduled first?