Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone remind me how the late availability stuff works, ie the black FE interior?
Is ford going to let dealers know when that isn't late availability, and then the dealer can schedule it?
Thanks for the exciting update!

Do you know if FE orders with later time stamps are to be scheduled before non-FE orders with earlier time stamps?

Our zone rep communicated that two FEs we have were going to schedule, one has the all black interior, so I'm not sure if it's still Late Avail. For reference, they were the first two by timestamp of about 10 FEs we have in our queue.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our zone rep communicated that two FEs we have were going to schedule, one has the all black interior, so I'm not sure if it's still Late Avail. For reference, they were the first two by timestamp of about 10 FEs we have in our queue.
I would assume anything "late availability" doesn't mean Ford has none, but probably very few. Wouldn't surprise me to see some roll out, but not many.

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am envious of those whose reservations are with a great dealer like Granger. Mine gives me zero information and won’t even call me back.

To the OP at Granger: My reservation is with a dealer in my area, but do you have any ballpark outlook on what the timing may be on a completely base 2-door with no added options?

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would assume anything "late availability" doesn't mean Ford has none, but probably very few. Wouldn't surprise me to see some roll out, but not many.
Typically Late Availability means that it's not available to schedule, usually till the next Job. Perhaps they're just ahead of schedule with the black interior

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Typically Late Availability means that it's not available to schedule, usually till the next Job. Perhaps they're just ahead of schedule with the black interior
I'm sure they have supply built up on the commodity restraint items. They are just covering themselves so people don't get even more fired up about this whole process. I expect them to pump out more than we thought they would that contain those said options.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Are there other non FE/non-priority order Broncos to be scheduled with those first 2 FEs?

I’m trying to figure out if FEs will be pushed in front of earlier non-FE orders.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What is s good time frame to expect actual delivery once we get on the schedule?

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are there other non FE/non-priority order Broncos to be scheduled with those first 2 FEs?

I’m trying to figure out if FEs will be pushed in front of earlier non-FE orders.
Not in particular, there are non-fe with earlier timestamps. FEs are picked out separately though, probably because of the constraints

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It appears the terminology between commodity constraints and late availability are being conflated. According to the last update we received from Ford, some items (like leather, Sas, 2dr, Lux, WT, 2.7L, etc ) are affected by commodity restraints (not their word) and ordering your Bronco with one of those items “may lead to extended wait times”. Ordering a Bronco with a late delivery item like... All-Black Interior Seating Option on First Edition “will” result in; – Deliveries beginning in late summer 2021.
Now, this may have changed, but if it has Ford hasn’t addressed it publicly.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is s good time frame to expect actual delivery once we get on the schedule?
2-4 weeks. Assuming everything goes smoothly is my guess. Once it comes off the line I suspect it had to wait for other vehicles going your direction. Does it go on a train? Then to a car carrier?

The last Ford I special order was the Mustang and it was 3 weeks from build date to deliver to PNW, which is further away from Detroit than Buffalo is.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats to all of those about to get VIN numbers and potential delivery dates! Here we go! (y)

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, the order is scheduled if you have a VIN. I would not bank on any changes being made at that point.
Didn't Ford say you could remove certain options in may to improve your delivery date?
Sponsored