Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Orders 04-12.JPG

Looks like the first round of orders are starting this today! The process to schedule and get VINs will take up to two weeks.

If you are one of our reservation holders, we'll start making calls/sending emails as soon as tomorrow.
Does this include all reservation holders or just early ones? I'm an October holder, can I expect to be contacted and get scheduled within 2 weeks? Thanks!
Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you don't trust your dealer you better watch out. Dealers will be looking for ones to sell to their buddies and special people. I can hear it now..... We called you several times to come get it but you never did, would you like to re order another one??? ... Once your Bronco is registered to someone else it's over.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does this include all reservation holders or just early ones? I'm an October holder, can I expect to be contacted and get scheduled within 2 weeks? Thanks!
If your timestamp is October, i wouldn't expect you getting scheduled for at least 4 to 5 months, so no.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you don't trust your dealer you better watch out. Dealers will be looking for ones to sell to their buddies and special people. I can hear it now..... We called you several times to come get it but you never did, would you like to re order another one??? ... Once your Bronco is registered to someone else it's over.
From the sounds of it, there are plenty of reservations that will be/have been ā€œcanceledā€ that they can just take over, without needing to pull from the 60% of people that actually converted, and less that will fully follow through with the purchase

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your timestamp is October, i wouldn't expect you getting scheduled for at least 4 to 5 months, so no.
Thatā€™s very optimistic! Iā€™m not expecting to hear anything until probably December if Iā€™m lucky and thatā€™s an August reservation. But Iā€™ve been told Iā€™m negative. šŸ˜ƒ

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Typically Late Availability means that it's not available to schedule, usually till the next Job. Perhaps they're just ahead of schedule with the black interior
It would have honestly surprised me they couldn't throw together the black interior pretty quickly, its the same black, just swap out the thread!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thatā€™s very optimistic! Iā€™m not expecting to hear anything until probably December if Iā€™m lucky and thatā€™s an August reservation. But Iā€™ve been told Iā€™m negative. šŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, i typed that out and mentally i was like "yeah, it's probably not going to be until next year for an October timestamp"

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
The OP didn't qualify reservation holders, why l asked the question. Also Ford said in an email we would be notified around April or June the time frame of our build.That said I don't expect to get mine anytime soon.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With the right name and lots of cash you can get one of the first ones.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can probably count on seeing an October reservation in 2022.

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dont get where the 52k 2021 build number is coming from? Ford is the one that came out and said all orders prior to Sept would be 2021. I know they back tracked a bit, but to back track all the way to only first 18 hours or so of orders getting built this year? Thatā€™s insane.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont get where the 52k 2021 build number is coming from? Ford is the one that came out and said all orders prior to Sept would be 2021. I know they back tracked a bit, but to back track all the way to only first 18 hours or so of orders getting built this year? Thatā€™s insane.
I remember the converted reservation dates before the September cutoff date being part of the allocations calculation for MY21, but it would have been tough to have capacity to build all of the reservations up to September for a '21. They may have said it though, i just don't remember.

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice to see someone with a sense of humor.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs