First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro SS 08&16 Sierra 3500 HD 1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m sure this has been covered , but I’ve been a bit overwhelmed trying to sort thru all of the great info on here . Now that my reservation has been converted to an order , can someone direct me to the Ford site I’ve seen mentioned that shows the order status?
Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure this has been covered , but I’ve been a bit overwhelmed trying to sort thru all of the great info on here . Now that my reservation has been converted to an order , can someone direct me to the Ford site I’ve seen mentioned that shows the order status?
Plan on an email in May for order status and build date...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Most likely: Ford.com, create a profile, if you don't have one yet.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is just your ford.com account see below. Click the three lines for menu top right of any screen, click on account then orders and reservations. It will show your order status that a lot of people show a screen shot of. Very limited info though.

Ford account log in
Sponsored