Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not if we are needing a new vehicle, though. Some of us have put off buying a new vehicle because we were promised it would be available earlier. Then delay after delay has happened (mostly due to COVID). I am hoping my truck lasts until the Bronco is ever produced.
COVID.....Don't kid yourselves this is a big deal in the supply chain and industries all over are being affected right now with being unable to get product to complete builds, whether it be vehicles, buildings, whatever.

Think about all the different components that make up a Bronco, and it's 200 accessories. All it takes is one worker to test positive, and that particular component manufacturer could be shut down for weeks, delaying production by months.

So if Ford is delayed by a month or two, I would completely understand why.

I want my Bronco as soon as possible, and have been waiting for this vehicle for years. I can guarantee I won't even been thinking of the extra months I had to wait when I'm cruising in it, top off, on a sunny day.

Be patient and understanding and stop stressing so much about 1st world problems.
Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was hoping on putting off ordering until January anyway to see what gets changed with the rumored B&P update.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am setting a target of 1/15 to complete a conversion if Ford doesnt move the goal posts. I would not wait until the last week as that could get scary on the dealer side pushing all this through if you have a dealer with 100 or 1000 orders to get in and everyone and their brother waits. like stated get it in and it can be adjusted up to VIN assignment.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The latest information I saw released from FORD says ordering starts on December 7th. CAN A DEALER with real knowledge chime in here and put this post to a...."long Winter's night" ? Thank you.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear ya. My vehicle is rapidly depreciating in value so I'm selling it asap and we are doing the 1 vehicle plan until the Bronco makes its grand appearance
I just did Carvana. They made what I thought was a generous offer that will totally pay off our Sedona. So I'm going to accept that and just be done with it. No worry about getting upside down at trade in time in what I'm guessing we'll be 12-16 months away with a lot more miles and who knows what the market will be then for used cars. Should make the process easier all around. We've got 2 other cars though so it's not a huge loss, just a big size downgrade for family travels.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm fine if this all gets delayed - almost preferable.

I want to know all of the accessories and options when I order, and I'd like for as much of it to actually be available as possible. The more the process is pushed back, the greater the likelihood what I want will actually be available.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And Monster and 5-Hour Energy?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but my dealer said "I don't know anything about December 7th." Do we have an official announcement and or statement showing that was supposed to be the date to convert reservations to orders?

Edit: Would like to give this information to my dealer.
My dealer confirmed Dec 7th about 2 weeks ago. No reason to believe him except he did verify Ford would not offer X Plan about two weeks before Ford made the announcement. He says his GM sits on some Regional Committee and has some inside scoop.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My feelings in gifs:
Ford Bronco Bronco Ordering looking like it may be delayed until the first of the year 1606239929706

Ford Bronco Bronco Ordering looking like it may be delayed until the first of the year 1606239874322

Ford Bronco Bronco Ordering looking like it may be delayed until the first of the year 1606239894656

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reeks of "we are missing out on a whole bunch of money if 70,000 orders go in without offering all that Sema and additional options put in".

On FB, some were kvetching about how they can't get this or that when they order. I said it hurts Ford more than us. I think someone at Ford realized it, too.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model