Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not going to be ready to order until l I know all the options I have available to me to begin with. Why would I order December 7th when there are so many details still up in the air? Its not like I am going to be able to "sneak some order detail in before the price increases" because B&P is inaccurate...

I get it, placing ours orders will make us all feel like we are one step closer to delivery, but in reality all the orders will be reshuffled in February based on choices, allocations and reservation time, so we all might as well wait for as much clarification as they will give us...

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so, ordering have become 'late availability'?

i'm okay with that. more time to save the moolah

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to him extensively at the NYSE. He was very passionate about the vehicle and especially the manual transmission. However, he was guessing with a lot of his answers. He initially told me that the camera on the trail rig would not be blocked by the winch. I mentioned that the angle of the camera made that impossible. At that point he said he would have to get back to me. :LOL:

Sponsored

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whether you order on December 7th or January 31st it doesn't really matter because its based on dealer allocation an reservation number at that point. So why not just wait until January, no big deal in my eyes.
Exactly! These are the same people that have to get on the airplane first...….NEWS Flash!! We're all going to the same place!.....Ladies and Gentlemen the cabin door is now closed.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, the diehard Bronco fans will just take this is stride, they have waited this long, a little more time is par for the course in 2020.
Not if we are needing a new vehicle, though. Some of us have put off buying a new vehicle because we were promised it would be available earlier. Then delay after delay has happened (mostly due to COVID). I am hoping my truck lasts until the Bronco is ever produced.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm already waiting on late availability items so I don't really mind ordering getting pushed back??‍♂. Just buys more time to get some of those things sorted out. I'd rather have what I want than settle.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got off the phone with my salesman and he let me know ordering starts on the 7th of December and I can place mine that day. Going to end this awful year on an up note! ?

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Combining the the information from these two threads is seems like there is now a high likelihood Ford will delay ordering until the new year. This information seems to be confirmed by reading the latest Ford "press release" that their Marketing Company Bronco Nation published on November 23, 2020.
Build & Price update coming next year says Ford
Confirmed: 2-Door Soft Top Accessory Option & 4-Door Sunrider Top by Bestop

From BN article dated November 23, 2020:

So it seems clear, Ford will announce "Soon" that the ordering that was to start on Dec 7th will be delayed until "to place their orders early next year"

Who is this "Plaza-Jennings" quoted in the article? he is Esteban Plaza-Jenning who is the Ford Bronco Brand Manager.

As you can see Ford is using double speak to describe the accessories, threading the needle between "dealer orderable accessory" and "dealer channel accessories". This seems to wipe out much of the early talk of DIO. What is/was "Dealer Install Options" (DIO), it was another way to say order all your accessories on the factory order and they would be on the window sticker and Ford would pay the dealer to install them.
Nope this is not the case at all. Orders will happen as scheduled and the update will be to include dealer installed accessories everything from factory is reflected so as we were told it will be end of first quarter next year when we will get info on DIOs

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The more delays the more customers will lose interest and move onto other things..

Not me because I have nothing but time to wait- but In general people lose interest as the hype dies off...
Ford will only be shooting themselves by all these delays..
For sure! I have a day 1 Bronco FE reservation (“deliveries starting in June”) as well as a Rivian R1S Launch Edition reservation (“deliveries starting in August”). Whichever one is first wins, though I may buy the 2nd and resell it or garage it

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dec doesnt make a difference those who order early are just asking for more bitching. Maybe that late Oct reservation wont be soo late if I use that :)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not if we are needing a new vehicle, though. Some of us have put off buying a new vehicle because we were promised it would be available earlier. Then delay after delay has happened (mostly due to COVID). I am hoping my truck lasts until the Bronco is ever produced.
I hear ya. My vehicle is rapidly depreciating in value so I'm selling it asap and we are doing the 1 vehicle plan until the Bronco makes its grand appearance
Sponsored