Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the update, January / February is sounding more realistic.

Some call it lather, some call it speculation, piecing together the highly optimized and refined Ford Bronco marketing plan is not difficult if you simply follow all their other missteps and breadcrumbs.

For those in denial, just blame it on Covid, there is no possible way Ford Marketing could have avoided all the pitfalls of the past months.
I guess I just don't see the point of speculation and grasping at straws trying to make sense of things.

It's either delayed or not.

I'll just be patient and wait for official word, and eventually, a Bronco
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the ordering banks don’t open til February I most likely will be left out.. I will be in Alaska on the Iditarod trail for 30 plus days. Way out of any cell or internet connection ...unless I can work something out with @Granger Ford before hand this potential delay will most likely screw me...

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the ordering banks don’t open til February I most likely will be left out.. I will be in Alaska on the Iditarod trail for 30 plus days. Way out of any cell or internet connection ...unless I can work something out with @Granger Ford before hand this potential delay will most likely screw me...
Granger works out a deal for you and you can put their sponsorship banner on your sled!!! Everybody is happy :)

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will carry one of those and most likely a satellite phone- mainly for safety reasons and the remote times I need to call and say hello to my wife...the problem with the delorme is it seems to fail at severe cold temps.. and it is not uncommon to have -40 to -60 below temps along the trail

Last edited:

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wear bright colors!

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ll order for you

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the delay is true I personally don’t care too much. But what I do hope is that behind the scenes they have been taking our feedback into account and making a few wanted adjustments. No guarantee that is the case... but I’m hopeful they’ve taken any actionable intel and used it. They obviously aren’t going to make everyone happy but there are definitely a few things that could make the launch just a bit better.

What I do know is that ford cannot mess this up. And while blame covid is a lame excuse and can’t explain everything, I’m hopeful that some of the people behind the scenes are fighting for us and making some refinements.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the delay is true I personally don’t care too much. But what I do hope is that behind the scenes they have been taking our feedback into account and making a few wanted adjustments.
I hear that sentiment, but it seems very odd to me they would arbitrarily delay further for the sake of making a smallish segment of buyers marginally happier. Especially knowing they've got the first 50-80,000 thousand presold.

Assuming that also delays Job #1, foregoing that revenue bump in March seems a tall price to pay. And for every few customers that become marginally happier, a similar group is likely to move in a different direction.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hear that sentiment, but it seems very odd to me they would arbitrarily delay further for the sake of making a smallish segment of buyers marginally happier. Especially knowing they've got the first 50-80,000 thousand presold.

Assuming that also delays Job #1, foregoing that revenue bump in March seems a tall price to pay. And for every few customers that become marginally happier, a similar group is likely to move in a different direction.
It might be better than having 30k people choosing to wait for a black mod top.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will carry one of those and most likely a satellite phone- mainly for safety reasons and the remote times I need to call and say hello to my wife...the problem with the delorme is it seems to fail at severe cold temps.. and it is not uncommon to have -40 to -60 below temps along the trail
We just read To Build a Fire in my English class a few weeks ago. Be careful out there! That is cold!!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just read To Build a Fire in my English class a few weeks ago. Be careful out there! That is cold!!
Thank you.. I’ve spent many a night practicing fire making skills and shelter building skills..
I’ve basically donated the last 10 plus years of my life training, buying equipment, participating in qualification races for this little 1000 mile jaunt...
?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you.. I’ve spent many a night practicing fire making skills and shelter building skills..
I’ve basically donated the last 10 plus years of my life training, buying equipment, participating in qualification races for this little 1000 mile jaunt...
?
I'm sure you have amazing skills! I get cold when the temperature is below 70. I will just support you from afar!
Sponsored