Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In addition to these timing changes the team continues to actively listen to customer requests and as a result we will offer a new black interior to First Edition customers (more details to follow).

Looks like an extended Holiday, Merry Christmas FE buyers!! Hopefully it's Filson !! I will be satisfied! Now I can get the color I really wanted. Thank you Bronco Team for listening to us!
Spread the love and bring that black interior to Outer Banks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yep but they didn’t tell us jack squat except the dio info will be out next year end of first quarter ordering at the factory is going as planned so idk why this thread is a thing
It's a thing because someone decided to make it up based on some very non-specific and ambiguous comment during a video; people latched onto it...and are now even linking this "thread about nothing" as evidence that ordering wil be delayed. Amazing.
It's a thing because I quoted a Ford employee directly. Posting insights to information is what an automotive forum is supposed to be about, information other community members may find helpful.
Plaza-Jennings said, and what we’ve promised to customers that are really chomping at the bit to place their orders early next year
And now Ford themselves has confirmed it in this thread:

Breaking news: January ordering, Summer delivery, Black First Edition interior, no manual Sasquatch & more

Next time I have insight into some other future step or design element of the Bronco, I will simply keep it to myself, others may want to do the same. Some may wish to simply wait for official Ford communications, prescreened tidbits from BN, or dealer salespeople's formed narratives.