Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks good but tbh I am tired of seing only black Broncos everywhere. Would love to see some Area 51, Race Red, Grey and so on. Most of what we saw since day one is black yellow and cactus.
That’s the real issue people should be prissy about. Why the heck are all the broncos painted black. Would love to see other colours live.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s the real issue people should be prissy about. Why the heck are all the broncos painted black. Would love to see other colours live.
If you go back to reveal week, they showed mostly Cyber Orange and Cactus Gray. Seems like many of the testers are black and I'm buying black, so I'm glad to see those.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just think it's funny how many of you plan on sleeping in your cars

Hotels are pretty useful IMO

I guess if you end up homeless the 4dr would be more useful
It's no fun càmping in a hotel. Besides they usually kick me out after the first six pack.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
Nope, your right, the 4 dr screams let me take the kids to practice, there are cheerios in my back seat, and hey let's stop at Starbucks for a mocha-frappa-fuk-can-you-add-vodka-to-this-my-kids-are-killing-me.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would buy the “mallcrawler” trim if they offered it, hopefully with real rear vents, and a spare off the tailgate (under the car) option....ha!

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nope, your right, the 4 dr screams let me take the kids to practice, there are cheerios in my back seat, and hey let's stop at Starbucks for a mocha-frappa-fuk-can-you-add-vodka-to-this-my-kids-are-killing-me.
Funny thing, I never got that 4 dr. Soccer mom vibe when I pulled up in my TRD Pro or 4 dr Rubicon. Now I do get alot of attention and stares from soccer moms while driving those bad boys. Lol.
20200807_192309.jpg

Area51

Big Bend
First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol why are people still feeling the need justify there purchase to a stranger? Get what you want bro and shut up about it, that purchase is between you and your wallet.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is going old school with the Bronco. "You can have any color you want, as long as it's black"
:D

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i actually think this is the best pic of a Bronco that i’ve seen. 4 door or 2 door. That’s the definition of badass.
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 20200807_192309
Now imagine how awesome that would look in a 2 dr hahaha. I love that color as it is but I don’t think it representS one available. I think it’s the cactus grey but the lighting is off

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

(Most) all of us eventually become "soccer moms" as we age. I look at the Outer Banks as a civilized off-roader which will see very little off road in its life. Fortunately, I live very rural so what's in my dirt driveway doesn't really matter.

Sponsored

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always smile reading posts about mall crawler versions of vehicles when I think it's safe to say 90% of these decked out Rubicons with huge lifts do nothing more than pound the pavement anyway. People buy what they like and customize it accordingly. I'm sure there will be just as many Sasquatched Broncos with tire shine as OBX "mall crawlers"

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This has literally solidified my decision to abandon my 2 door OBX reservation and go Black Diamond. In my opinion, the tube steps ruin the clean lines of the car and the body-painted flairs make everything a homogenous pile of metal. Much prefer the matte black fender flairs and side mirrors. Thanks for posting!!
During the Ford Q & A it was confirmed that the OB Sasquatch will not have painted fender flairs

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now imagine how awesome that would look in a 2 dr hahaha. I love that color as it is but I don’t think it representS one available. I think it’s the cactus grey but the lighting is off
yeah it’s cactus gray according to Ford but you’re looking at a filter for sure. 2 door version would look good too!

I’m trying to figure out how we have 12 pages because one vehicle is 15 inches longer than the other. I mean we’re talking about the size of your laptop screen as the difference. Now we have both sides trying to justify their purchases. Damn folks. Be happy with your purchase. I see a lot of insecure folks on both sides. Im getting a 4 door and a 2 door. Im sure they’ll get along fine in the garage.

Last edited:

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death.

The two door looks like a car for men who read pickup artist books and either are, or wish they were, named brad or chad, and women who would fall for people who use the tricks they learned from the pickup artist books.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol why are people still feeling the need justify there purchase to a stranger? Get what you want bro and shut up about it, that purchase is between you and your wallet.
Agree, never have and never will justify anything to anyone. Except my wife, Lol
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up images (42)
Sponsored

Last edited: