Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's really courageous of you to publicly show what an easily-offended, insecure, tiny person you are.

And if your retort is going to be anything remotely close to "What? My post is basically the same as yours," then you're even simpler than I thought.
This is really funny, I had the exact same reaction reading both of your posts!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's really courageous of you to publicly show what an easily-offended, insecure, tiny person you are.

And if your retort is going to be anything remotely close to "What? My post is basically the same as yours," then you're even simpler than I thought.
Oof with the projection! I thought we were just sharing subjective first impressions of the different vehicle styles. Iā€™m glad you paved the way!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oof with the projection! I thought we were just sharing subjective first impressions of the different vehicle styles. Iā€™m glad you paved the way!
Dude. I've only talked about the vehicle. Never the person that drives it. The fact you don't see the difference and feel the need to be condescending towards the people who choose to drive whatever is childish. I'd feel sorry for you if I cared enough about people who think their vehicle defines who they are as a human being.

Sponsored

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude. I've only talked about the vehicle. Never the person that drives it. The fact you don't see the difference and feel the need to be condescending of the people who drive whatever is childish. I'd feel sorry for you if I cared enough about people who think their vehicle defines who they are as a human being.
Youā€™re calling people insecure for letting the vehicle define them in the same thread where you said you didnā€™t like the 4dr because it looked ā€œsissierā€ (before you edited it :rolleyes: )

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Youā€™re calling people insecure for letting the vehicle define them in the same thread where you said you didnā€™t like the 4dr because it looked ā€œsissierā€ (before you edited it :rolleyes: )
Yes, the VEHICLE looks sissier. And I edited it because, apparently, calling an inanimate object "sissier" is triggering for you insecure people. You let the vehicle you choose define you? If someone thinks your vehicle is sissy, then that makes you a sissy?!

Yeah, I stand by the fact that if you think that, you're insecure. There are plenty of "manly dudes" (if that's what's important to you?) that drive Beetles, Subarus, and Jettas (pretty objectively feminine-designed cars) that get along with their lives just fine.

There are also a lot of females on this thread/forum that are going to have 2-Door Sasquatches. Does that make them "less feminine?" Hell no. But a 2-Door Squatch is definitely a more "masculine-designed" vehicle.

The fact you cannot see the difference here is astounding. I just keep seeing your/similar responses and am over here like...

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up mz5sts6c6xy41

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, the VEHICLE looks sissier. And I edited it because, apparently, calling an inanimate object "sissier" is triggering for you insecure people. How dare the vehicle you choose define you! If someone thinks your vehicle is sissy, then that makes you a sissy?!

Yeah, I stand by the fact that if you think that, you're insecure. There are plenty of "manly dudes" (if that's what's important to you?) that drive Beetles, Subarus, and Jettas (pretty objectively feminine-designed cars) that get along with their lives just fine.

There are also a lot of females on this thread/forum that are going to have 2-Door Sasquatches. Does that make them "less feminine?" Hell no. But a 2-Door Squatch is definitely a more "masculine-designed" vehicle.

The fact you cannot see the difference here is astounding. I just keep seeing your/similar responses and am over here like...

mz5sts6c6xy41.png
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 6fc0ef7325c8775acdefc91241fdfbc678102b98d2690caec15b2b7d7d5aa075

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like how you think I'm upset. You responding with a meme to try to egg me on just shows you sitting there like, "Oh shit, he's right and I have no retort, so let's see if this'll get me out of the limelight."

Sweet life, bro.

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like how you think I'm upset. You responding with a meme to try to egg me on just shows you sitting there like, "Oh shit, he's right and I have no retort, so let's see if this'll get me out of the limelight."

Sweet life, bro.
Look at my original post, look at the response you typed out, and then go back to earlier in the thread when people were talking about "projection"

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
Agreed, and I'm 41 with two kids :)
We have an SUV to be an SUV, the Bronco for me will not be a SUV, so sans 4-doors. I also agree it changes the appeal and the reason there are so many choices. I felt the same way about 4dr Wranglers, just a different looking animal. To me personally the 4dr looks like a small Land Rover Defender and isn't the style I'm personally going for.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

. . . I'm not a fan of the step boards. . .
Oh, yeah, the step boards. These do a lot to visually define the vehicle. Room for improvement IMO. The OB specs page description is "tube step - powder coated". Maybe the production part will be more in keeping with a Bronco look?
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up baja
Sponsored