First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
Agreed also. Everyone I’ve shown pics to says they like 2 door including 2 mechanics

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I’d lose the step bars and maybe the fender flares. Or maybe get some black fender flares.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s the real issue people should be prissy about. Why the heck are all the broncos painted black. Would love to see other colours live.
Black is cheaper than the bright colors, so they use that on preproduction vehicles that are used for testing.

--

So without trying to get into the ridiculous "discussion" this thread has become - I like the 4 door because of the practicality, but I totally get the appeal of the 2 door.

I think Bronco looks better with the bigger tire packages, but there's nothing wrong with how the OBX looks in the original post, though the running boards look out of place/too large or something to me - I'm interested to see what they look like on a model with the Sasquatch package.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2 door, 4 door, Almond Joy, Mounds. Good to see everyone has their own opinion. Better to see Ford decided to make both. My personal opinion, you can't go wrong with either one. As the song goes "Enjoy the one your with"

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yeah it’s cactus gray according to Ford but you’re looking at a filter for sure. 2 door version would look good too!

I’m trying to figure out how we have 12 pages because one vehicle is 15 inches longer than the other. I mean we’re talking about the size of your laptop screen as the difference. Now we have both sides trying to justify their purchases. Damn folks. Be happy with your purchase. I see a lot of insecure folks on both sides. Im getting a 4 door and a 2 door. Im sure they’ll get along fine in the garage.
Confirmed...2 door can’t stow a laptop in the rear cargo area! (I kid, I kid)
Emotions are running high because everyone seems to love the new Bronco but, has to make sure it fits their life/family requirements.
This just in, Breaking news...The Bronco is awesome looking (both 2 and 4 door) and has more off the assembly line capability then most will ever require.
Get the Bronco that you like and need, we will all be happy for you and give you that Bronco grin and head nod when we see you. (Seriously, do you hear the testers gigglin? I want some of that!)
The only thing you prove with your Bronco selection is that you have great taste and some personality, instead of the mindless masses of texting and driving morons that we see every day.
That’s what’s great about a performance or niche vehicle, it may not be the exact way that I would SPEC it but, we can all appreciate the passion and commitment.

revans1009

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
And here sits an almost 50-yr old with 6 kids, 1 grand kid, and 3 dogs.. I'll opt for the bit of soccer-momishness as the 4 dr. is still a step up from my Dodge Caravan :)

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree. If anyone gets the 4-door, the Sasquatch package is a must to keep it from looking like a soccer mom vehicle. I would personally go a step farther and say that a 4-door, at minimum, should have a 2 inch factory lift on 37X13.5R17s.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As the song goes "Enjoy the one your with"
What an awesome song reference for this thread (thank you, Stephen Stills). Me thinks good listening for when that Build & Price is on line. . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=921CsfhKzqw

If you're down and confused
And you don't remember who you're talking to
Concentration slip away
Because your baby is so far away

Well, there's a rose in a fisted glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love, honey
Love the one you're with

Sponsored
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Another (different) preproduction Outer Banks Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 2021 Bronco Outer Banks Shadow Black

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

asking the question. whats that yellow cable?

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved a 4 door OB, but the running boards and bicycle tires aren't working for me. None of this matters until the build model comes out to see what we can do with these trims levels.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
asking the question. whats that yellow cable?
The new plug-in hybrid.....you need a long extension cord. :)

Heck with the badlands, outer banks, etc.....my location is the mall... when will the “mall” trim come out with increased insulation, more cup holders, etc...I’m serious.

Does Yeep offer any refinement packages.....what is one to do when they like the styling....the ability to bug out to the wilderness IF needed.....but will never take the doors and roof off....maybe I am S.O.L?
Sponsored