Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
To me it looks more like an updated Ford Flex than the sweet classic Bronco. Not a fan at all. They should just add a sliding door so people don’t have to make the difficult choice between a minivan and a bronco. At least the flex has a white top (let the angry comments begin)
Sponsored

jproctor2048

First Name
John Proctor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Outback, 1981 Jeep CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
50, wife, two kids and a golden retriever....... two doors all the way!
I feel the same way with Jeep Wranglers, always prefer the 2 door and don't really care for the 4 door. The TJ unlimited was great, kind of Scrambler-like. A two door or extended cab version of the Gladiator would be cool, do not care for the 4 door version.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I have 5 year old little girl. I imagine if she has an issue climbing over the seats to head off to the beach in the Bronco we may have bigger issues than just 2 missing doors. Climbing over seats builds character imo.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Holy shit, guys. I had FOURTY THREE notifications upon checking the site from the moment I left that comment to now.

I'mma just keep my mouth shut, I guess. Haha

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I couldn’t agree more.
that rig needs some tires and possibly a lift...
It’s just boring to me

Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like they did a better job and getting those door panels straight, unlike the JLs with their wavy doors.
1596826080281.png
It’s insane to me that they looked at that and said, “yep ready for production”. Such pieces of shit. (And that’s coming from a Jeep owner)

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For me the 4 door is a no brainer. I have to be able to cart kids and family around. If i can do it and look BA at the same time, then it's a win for everyone. 2 door not even an option. I'm okay with soccer mom comment. All us parents have a little soccer mom in us because we have to. If i were in your shoes i would totally be going 2 door with manual trans and b@lls to the wall.

roxbury29

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/JK 4dr. Wrangler/Flex/Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They did a great job with the doors, but the door handles need to be BLACK too.
Ford did this on my Flex too, all black except Chrome door handles. SMH.
Overall looks good! Can't wait to see them in person

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the chrome door handles

I thought OBX was supposed to have painted handles, but I probably stared too long at that tiny spec sheet

Also, should be inside the garage not in front of it
the door handles look white to me

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s not an unpopular opinion. Many people prefer the 2 door claiming real Broncos only have 2 doors. Same with the Wrangler but then the 4 Door outsold the 2 Door. I like the 2 Door but i l think it looks a bit “Stubby“ and less room for people, dogs, Cargo Etc than the 4 door.
I’d love to see stats on what people actually reserved. I bet it’s mostly 4 drs.

Sponsored

Blackandbluebronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

B11BB72D-D37D-483D-A241-7847AFB750FE.gif

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks good. My only thing is I want to have a skinny bumper. I just feel the nose is already big, and a skinny bumper would look more proportionate. But that is also just a style that I like. To each is their own to do what they like!

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the 2 door is a high benchmark in the looks dept that the 4door can't touch. I always want the 4dr as well, and i'm not considering it with the bronc. the looks change significantly for the worse imo.

if you nit pick even more the 4door looks a little dated as well...by dated it looks like a 80/90's Cherokee with a mixture of Toyota/rrover

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up B11BB72D-D37D-483D-A241-7847AFB750FE
I wouldn’t mind if they did a cool update on the Cherokee sport. I always preferred a 2 door on that too

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh I get it Matt, I feel the same in some ways. But, sadly I will have to go with the 4 door. All of our others are 2 door, and every now and then we need a 4 door for friends to go with us.