FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I say if your life only requires 2 door, go for it, it looks really good, Im trying to talk my wife into the 2 door but putting kids on the roof rack is not acceptable in western society.:LOL:
Child seats are starting to get up to Nascar safety standards, once we get a miniature HANS device they might be okay up there.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the most watered-down version of them all, painted fender flares/running boards/all-season tires really kill the looks and vibe. Not a fan of the darker colors either, the lines look much better in the light colors.
These will be the one's that get built first because they will be on the streets and at the fancy malls where they'll get a lot of attention and drive sales.:unsure:

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
More or less in the same boat as you. I'm looking at a 4-door because I want something four adults can get into comfortably. My Mustang has been my daily for the past 5 years and that thing is effectively a two seater. I'm tired of suffering my friends terrible driving because I can only fit one other person for a trip longer than 15 minutes.

The Bronco is supposed to be utilitarian, and four doors and real seats give it much more utility.

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the chrome door handles. EDIT... they white

I thought OBX was supposed to have painted handles, but I probably stared too long at that tiny spec sheet

Also, should be inside the garage not in front of it

Last edited:

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved an OBX 4 door, but pics like this made me decide to get something different. No offense to those who like it! I prefer the Sahara trim on a Wrangler, and this matches up with that trim the closest. For some reason on the Bronco those particular side steps and painted flares ruin the look for me. I agree with the others that I prefer the lighter color as well. I'm all over the map on what trim I'll end up with, and it changes daily, but no matter what it will be a Cactus Grey 4 door.

xenolon

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmmm. I usually like black cars, but I think there's too many black plastic accessories and parts (even on the OB with painted flares) for black to work properly. This thing needs at least a little contrast.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
I think it's all in the tires/wheels and lift. Both two and four door Wranglers look like soccer mom vehicles on small tires. Either looks great lifted with beefier tires.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Outer Banks model looks so tamed lol. Like super mall crawl ready. I need the more aggressive tires, plastic fenders, regular headlights, and maybe even a soft top to not feel like I’m driving my 3 nonexistent children to soccer practice.
At least those buying this model are buying the model that meets their needs and are fine with the street friendly looks. A lot of buyers that will never off road that spent a bundle on things they didn't need and may even make their Bronco less enjoyable will be saying "I wish I had".

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
clarification >> 4 door with 33s is soccer-momish

I said this before BUT the bronco with 33s looks ordinary ... until you add 35s

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I'm buying the Bronco as a toy, but I have too many kids and shit to haul around. You can call me Joe, the soccer mom.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I get it, the 2dr has really grown on me......looks like a brute with the 35's!

If i was in my 30's Id probably end there but knowing what these things cost, knowing I could sleep in the back and the :poop: i know I can find to haul around from dirt bike gear to camping nonsense for a week, its the 4dr for me. Still, love the look of that 2dr tho.(y)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shadow Black Outer Banks Bronco, spotted by Shane.

Also see: previous in the wild Outer Banks sighting.

2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Shadow Black.jpg
Maybe this question has be answered but the bumper looks different than the other ones I have see.

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up bumper 1.PNG

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12

Only thought there was 2 options....
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 200

*edit... are these both steel bumpers? top one I thought was the plastic one but shows up on the badlands on Ford's site. ?‍♂
Sponsored