First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
Its not that its 4 door. its that its not Sasquatch.
Sponsored

Wildtrak.Scott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6 turbo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's probably because of so many that have no clue what they want. So many are playing follow the leader and will buy what someone else gives them a thumbs up weather it meets their needs or not. I chose exactly what I want from day one and if it's too costly, I'll move on. I won't be changing color or options because someone else is doing it and posting negative opinions of others choices.
Has nothing to do with what others are doing. I've seen them and I'm just losing a bit of interest but they are still cool.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
No argument here. I like the 4-door for one reason only. That is allows Ford to make enough money to build the 2-door. Most people these days are going to go 4-door and that's fine. At 49 I've been around for every generation of Bronco and its never been a 4-door so nothing shocking about your opinion at all. I'm at the empty-nest age (or soon will be) and this will be my first 2-door since my 95 F-150 single-cab or my 94 T-Bird and I'm glad Ford came along with a Bronco with perfect timing.

Area51

Big Bend
First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lol you guys are tracking that you can do a factory lift and add bigger tires right? Lol like you can put your take on this vehicle and make it what you want it to be. Me personally I'm leaning towards the outer banks because it has a few of the things that I want as standard. And once I have it I will change the things I dont like but hey man maybe I'm just a soccer mom lol.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree 100% in regards to the 35ā€ being the coolest selection hands down. I need some feedback and help with the following: I have an RV which I plan to pull the bronco with OB 32ā€ (2 door). I am still on the fence with upgrading to 35ā€™ā€™ but Iā€™m thinking that it might be better for Gas mileage , pulling and driving around the city (90% of time) to stay with 32ā€. What should I do? Is there really that much of a difference? Full disclosure, NOT a Really off-road guy (Want-to-be).lol

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disagree. I think the 2-door looks way too small and a lot less expensive. The big 4-door with sasquatch is the way to go!

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not an unpopular opinion, the 2dr looks fantastic! However, as far as 4dr's go for this class I think Ford nailed it. I'm a bit biased because I opted for the 4dr (had to sell it to my wife as a "family vehicle"), but I think the Badlands in a lighter color w/35's and the top off is going to look amazing!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol you guys are tracking that you can do a factory lift and add bigger tires right? Lol like you can put your take on this vehicle and make it what you want it to be. Me personally I'm leaning towards the outer banks because it has a few of the things that I want as standard. And once I have it I will change the things I dont like but hey man maybe I'm just a soccer mom lol.
When the build and price comes out Iā€™m going to have to compare and contrast the OB with the BL to see what comes out better considering the mods I want to make. I initially thought Iā€™d start with the OB but I would have to factor in not just the lift, but the cost of the step rails and wheels/tires Iā€™m paying for out of the gate that I will just have to replace.
For reference, this ainā€™t my first rodeo. This is my JK which started life as a Sahara:
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 24FA2381-0EE9-4AC6-8CB8-8AAE7F85EA56

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree 100% in regards to the 35ā€ being the coolest selection hands down. I need some feedback and help with the following: I have an RV which I plan to pull the bronco with OB 32ā€ (2 door). I am still on the fence with upgrading to 35ā€™ā€™ but Iā€™m thinking that it might be better for Gas mileage , pulling and driving around the city (90% of time) to stay with 32ā€. What should I do? Is there really that much of a difference? Full disclosure, NOT a Really off-road guy (Want-to-be).lol
The 35's will certainly get worse MPG, but not likely more than 2-3 MPG worse. With today's gas prices, I wouldn't be concerned with that. I'd worry more about them being noisy and rougher riding than the 32's. Since I'll be 100% on road, I'm sticking with the 32's.

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Disagree. I think the 2-door looks way too small and a lot less expensive. The big 4-door with sasquatch is the way to go!
I agree that the 4 door looks far more expensive considering the small price difference between them. I think a lot of those that want Sasquatch will change their mind if the video I saw a couple of days ago is accurate. He was going over the models and packages and "his opinion" is that Sasquatch could go as high as $9k.

Area51

Big Bend
First Name
Darnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When the build and price comes out Iā€™m going to have to compare and contrast the OB with the BL to see what comes out better considering the mods I want to make. I initially thought Iā€™d start with the OB but I would have to factor in not just the lift, but the cost of the step rails and wheels/tires Iā€™m paying for out of the gate that I will just have to replace.
For reference, this ainā€™t my first rodeo. This is my JK which started life as a Sahara:
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks (Non Sasquatch) in Shadow Black All Polished Up 24FA2381-0EE9-4AC6-8CB8-8AAE7F85EA56
That jeep looks awesome, what size tires?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed,the only way I am keeping the 4 door we reserved is if it is lifted with Sasquatch feet .... but with no lift and Weenie Tires.... it is Soccer Momish

I am so trying to convince the wife to do the 2-door. We have Crew Cab F150, so why do we need the 4 Door...... However, as easy as that sounds, she is holding strong.......
Not married, but I admire the consideration of the significant other's mindset. From what I can tell from this forum, you're all really great husbands. I'd just be a selfish dick and say, "I have my car, you have yours. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ "

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its not that its 4 door. its that its not Sasquatch.
Stand by what I said. All 4-door shots I've seen, Squatched and non, just aren't my thing. Just seem less capable to me, but that's just me.
Sponsored

Last edited: