Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 door cargo space Bumper to Backseat. I'm still deciding myself but i dont think we’ll be sleeping in there. This is a screen grab.....
4C834C56-0F6A-44CC-8E2E-ECE0E5F3D619.jpeg
yeah and that's with those seats almost folded down .... oh and you have 4 hefty tie down rings for all the massive cargo u can fit back there ....can't understand how our designers can't get the fold down seat right ..... The Asians and the Europeans don't seem to have a problem with it ..... what kind of crap is that??!!
Sponsored

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me.
I disagree on both counts (as a non-married, no kids dude in his mid-30s). I think it looks great like this (and I’ll be rocking 35s). What I love about the Bronco is it looks like a really slick and expensive Mercedes G or Land Rover with the smaller tires. Or a monster with 35s. And as far as four doors, that embodies the U in SUV for me. I will be able to do much more adventurous things with the extra space - long/overland camp trips; carry snowboards, kayaks, and gear; haul friends and dogs; sleep in it, etc. The only thing a 2 door allows me to do is maybe conquer slightly harder terrain. Then what? Rush home to the burbs and enjoy the heat or AC? F that. I want a Bronco to get out to fun spots and enjoy the outdoors. I do agree the 2 door looks cooler. But I’m not buying a $65,000 car to look cool.

For all the suburban moms and dads getting 4 doors, don’t make excuses! You’re getting a badass rig that’s ready when you want to get outside with the fam and it will be awesome the other 355 days a year too. 8 year olds don’t give a damn about the Rubicon trail. But they will remember that fun fire road and camping next to a lake on top of a mountain!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hope so. Are you opting 2D? I don’t mind sleeping diagonally, and the latest trail pics look like there might be a *slight* possibility of camping out in the back.
Yep. 2DR with seats down should fit me and the pup with little issue, I imagine.

everton992000

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3/Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s not an unpopular opinion. Many people prefer the 2 door claiming real Broncos only have 2 doors. Same with the Wrangler but then the 4 Door outsold the 2 Door. I like the 2 Door but i l think it looks a bit “Stubby“ and less room for people, dogs, Cargo Etc than the 4 door.
For what it's worth the backseat legroom in the 2 door is identical to the 4 door. It's just extra cargo space for the 4 door. I checked because I have a daughter and wanted to make sure she has at least as much room as in our Challenger.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna make a really unpopular opinion here. Try not to stone me to death...

But the 4-door feels "soccer-momish" to me. I dunno. The 2 door just seems like it was built to maul like a cougar and the 4 door feels like a kitten.

This is also coming from a mid-30 year old dude with no kids, so I have no use for a 4-door. So, likely just biased.
4 door is long enough to sleep in though. The roof probably needs an aftermarket mod to accommodate a legit rooftop tent. Not that I really want one on top anyway. Of course you can always set up a normal tent but that's not always an option, especially in California when everything is booked months in advance.

4 door will look aggressive enough with some lift and 35s or 37s.

Sponsored

Buckin’Around

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz ML63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some moms have kids that have to get to their soccer game. I think it's nice that there is a Bronco for them too.
I am in my mid 30s with 2 kids. The 4 door is my only option for ease of use. It’ll get the job done the same as the 2 door.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. 2DR with seats down should fit me and the pup with little issue, I imagine.
Haha. We may have to strategize and get the dimensions down. I’ve done my fair share of trying to conceptualize from the aerial photos and given measurements. I hope you’re right!!!

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha. We may have to strategize and get the dimensions down. I’ve done my fair share of trying to conceptualize from the aerial photos and given measurements. I hope you’re right!!!
I'm used to moto-camping and minimalist situations, so even if I'm too tall to fit, I'm fine with my feet danlging over the back edge. I'd be more open to having the short bed to sleep in if it was level. Still pissy about the pull out drawer (that makes the bed flat/level) being a 4-door exclusive.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like soccer moms more and more every year. Maybe that’s why I like the 4 door? I agree the 2door looks great but I’m going for long term comfort. ;)

Mike978

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm used to moto-camping and minimalist situations, so even if I'm too tall to fit, I'm fine with my feet danlging over the back edge. I'd be more open to having the short bed to sleep in if it was level. Still pissy about the pull out drawer (that makes the bed flat/level) being a 4-door exclusive.
You might be pissy that the 4dr will, like the Wrangler, be the most popular by far and enabled Ford to build this. If it was 2dr only then there would be no Bronco.

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door is long enough to sleep in though. The roof probably needs an aftermarket mod to accommodate a legit rooftop tent. Not that I really want one on top anyway. Of course you can always set up a normal tent but that's not always an option, especially in California when everything is booked months in advance.

4 door will look aggressive enough with some lift and 35s or 37s.
I can only speak for my solo ventures but a 2 person tent is within the weight limits. The only challenge here is having to remove it to fully enjoy that beautiful open top. It can be a pain. If I have to go that route I’m looking into a small towable off-road trailer (although not ideal-I could stow my extra fuel for far ventures). Also- you don’t have to make reservations on BLM land! ? Just less amenities. Thanks for the info!

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed!
I found a way in the back/ground before getting the rooftop tent in the WRX. I’m sure I’ll find something that works. I’m sure they will have an aftermarket “something” that compares to the tailgate. Or there’s always fabrication...

Last edited:

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whenever someone posts "soccer mom" or "mall crawler" I always think, wow, that guy is very edgy, hilarious and a Real Offroader. That's definitely not something we've all already seen a million times. Or two.

I have no kids and I'm getting the 4 door because I can fit a lot more stuff in it. Maybe I'll fill the back with soccer balls I buy at the mall.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Whenever someone posts "soccer mom" or "mall crawler" I always think, wow, that guy is very edgy, hilarious and a Real Offroader. That's definitely not something we've all already seen a million times. Or two.

I have no kids and I'm getting the 4 door because I can fit a lot more stuff in it. Maybe I'll fill the back with soccer balls I buy at the mall.
You might as well add a stick figure family to the back glass.
Sponsored