Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't think he's right about that
He also says in multiple videos that 2 doors can be stored in the cargo area so I don’t think he has all the info. Asked for clarification in the comments of one and they didn’t respond. That would be awesome, but every other source indicated you can’t store them due to the extra width of the doors.

Edit: Haven’t been on YouTube in a couple days. He did respond 2 days ago. He said he assumed it could fit, but will get back to me if he hears something concrete from Ford.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you add the sasquatch package to the Outer Banks do you still get painted fender flares?

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good call. Either less wheel or bigger tires
Both, I found a couple "P" rated 285/70-17's All Seasons for beach duty and I can keep a good ride.

Sponsored

Thunderchief

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Correct me if I’m wrong, but these probably aren’t the right side rails for this model? Ford says it comes with tube rails and these don’t look like tube rails lol could be because it’s preproduction?

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who are interested, it is parked outside the Dam Brewery in Dillon, CO. It is a place we always go when we do test trips in Colorado. 10/10 would recommend.
Why does it still feel like we are hunting down leaks instead of getting a flood of information from Ford? Are things just less final than we assume?
Sponsored