First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If things were final then the order guide would be out and the bronco would be in production.

Heck, it seems engineers are still out and about testing it.

Why does it still feel like we are hunting down leaks instead of getting a flood of information from Ford? Are things just less final than we assume?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
without 35s, the bronco looks ordinary and within a year, it will look just like every other SUV.

Sponsored

AwakeOnABus

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 m40i • Toyota 4Runner Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Why does it still feel like we are hunting down leaks instead of getting a flood of information from Ford? Are things just less final than we assume?
In reality, the release was actually a pre-release, as options and configurator were not available - even to dealers. - which means the vehicle is not close to being out of development yet.

The fact that they sliced open their foot with the reservation process... and bled all over the release in multiple ways, only to have to re-open that wound to expand the not-so-limited FE, and then to push back the delivery date, ... that tells me we are very, very early in this vehicles lifespan - this is not a normal release timeline, and while some teams (design) appear to have knocked this out of the park, other teams seemed to be far behind the curve. That makes me leery of purchasing a 1st run 6G. Aside from vehicle concept and actual design, they just seem to stumble at every turn.

The Outer Banks looks good. I would prefer 33 ATs, but it looks good. - I don't love where the hook attachment is in the front of the roofline, but I'll hope a very good looking concealment cap - that doesn't break easily - pops into place.

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Ford would give options for a round step tube(see picture) instead of flat that would be my choice. Otherwise let me leave them off and give me credit towards the final price. The picture is of a GMC Sierra 2500 I had with NFab steps. I used to pull the 76 to off-road events

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks Non Sasquatch Spotted 36F74656-D5E1-4ADA-AFA3-5DC8143E2DC7
Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks Non Sasquatch Spotted 606496C7-DAEA-4AEE-A33D-74D3F22AEA00

Last edited:

npbronco32

Outer Banks
First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking at the size of the wheels/tires, it reminds me a little of the G wagon by Mercedes.
I agree! I have been thinking that since I first saw the 4 door with a hardtop in catcus grey in the Ford promo video

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet the white handles are for testing... They probably added them to see how they held up to some abuse.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Ford would give options for a round step tube(see picture) instead of flat that would be my choice. Otherwise let me leave them off and give me credit towards the final price. The picture is of a GMC Sierra 2500 I had with NFab steps. I used to pull the 76 to off-road events

Ford Bronco Bronco Outer Banks Non Sasquatch Spotted 606496C7-DAEA-4AEE-A33D-74D3F22AEA00
The Outer Banks is supposed to have a tube step...not sure about the other models.

Derek47

Wildtrak
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Different strokes for different folks and all... but is it just me or is the non-sasquatch too Ford Flex-ish looking? I NEED Sasquatch pkg.
Sponsored