Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One of the coolest things I saw in the video was that the MGV was up on the door by the window. I hope the leather goes there too if I can’t get the MGV on the Wildtrak.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of the coolest things I saw in the video was that the MGV was up on the door by the window. I hope the leather goes there too if I can’t get the MGV on the Wildtrak.
Good eye. My hope has always been that they're very liberal with the leather material all over the interior

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it is 100% the messaging from Ford Corporate that the white top will not be made available for MY21...then why not come out and authoritatively say it in a way to end all speculation?

Not from a rep to a handful of people at a dog and pony show but from the....ya know...product communication manager!
This guy is the Ford Bronco Brand Manager. He says no white hard tops for next year so I think it's over and done with.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1 Big take away - was told that white roof will not be available for 2021MY (3:35 in).
Yep only thing of interest in the video to me, so now I'm going to need to budget to have the hard top painted by a body shop.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This guy is the Ford Bronco Brand Manager. He says no white hard tops for next year so I think it's over and done with.
Agreed. That's it boys, looks like it's end of discussion. I just called my dealer to see if they will paint the top when they take delivery for a bit of an easier pick-up. lol. Hopefully they could bang that out while installing any other DIOs

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My thoughts exactly, but instead of WT, I might drop to OB as more of the tech stuff is standard.

Also from another thread, it was mentioned that all trim levels will have drain plugs, just not rubber floors.

If only we knew the cost of said options/configs... wish there was some kind of "tool" to do this. Maybe we should create one, put it on the interweb and call it Price Builder? Anyone hear of a car company doing something like that? ;)
Can you just drop to a different model? If you've reserved WTK can you move to a Badlands? Or are you locked into what you reserved online as far as model goes?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can change your trim at time of order. You can pick configuration you like.

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am digging the marine grade vinyl... but was it in the other Andy video that the rep mentioned you cannot get power seats with marine grade vinyl due to the electronics? This would suck for me as I am 6'5" and every vehicle I have owned I need to put the seat down as far as it can go to get my headroom... and power seats seem to go lower than manual.
I think that limitation makes sense.
They sell it as water resistant interior an hose washable. If seats are heated that will already be something!
Seats electonics and motors and water probably don’t live well together...

Last edited:

Papa Bear

Badlands
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 4-Dr Sasquatch, 1966 F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great Video. First post on the site. I'm on the fence on placing an order. I am still waiting for someone to show me where/how my 90+ lb dog is going to fit!
Front seat!

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That was a cool look at AMB, a color I am not getting......almost looked galactic with the flake appearing multi colored in the sun
It looks very similar in concept to the Maximum Steel paint color on my '16 Durango. It's really a cool paint, appearing black, gray, blue, or sometimes even purple, depending on the light. Probably my favorite color I've ever had on a vehicle.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This list shows that leather is an option but doesn’t really say anything about MGV. Or am I missing something?
I think MGV is only on Black Diamond and Badlands.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my Area 51 BD WILL have a white top, we have a few very good custom paint shops near me so I will have to look into something cool.

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think that limitation makes sense.
They sell it as water resistant interior an hose washable. If seats are heated that will already be something!
Deats electonics and motors and water probably don’t live well together...
Ford reps previously said the MGV seats could be heated. That made me even more disappointed that you couldn't do power seats.

I had a washout interior before on my old Suburban. I never really hosed it out (well, I did once - but carefully). I'd love to have the MGV with power seats. While I'm at it, I'd love for them to be heated AND cooling.

First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, mustang, audi s5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Welp....confirmed. Buying whatever color I damn well please and painting the roof, not vise versa. That's a bummer, but probably the cheaper way to go. (As opposed to buying white and wrapping the body)
Is the MIC top a textured plastic? If so, is painting the right way to go? Someone mentioned wrapping the top, but again with a texture, is that even possible?
Sponsored