Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So does each trim have a specific accent color in it? ?
Yeah. This is what I've gathered from looking at pics:

Wildtrak, OBX, Black Diamond: blue
Big Bend: gray
Badlands: orange
FE: white
Base: no accent color
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reactions: DHC

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the MIC top a textured plastic? If so, is painting the right way to go? Someone mentioned wrapping the top, but again with a texture, is that even possible?
It's a actually a very nice fine textured finish . I think everyone bitchin' hasn't seen it in person , but if you want it a different color it will paint easily . It will just still be textured .

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We need to start a GoFundMe page for Andy so he can buy some quality microphones.
Probably why he always dubs music in the background. Very distracting and annoying.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The gray is hideous, but oddly enough goes perfectly with Area 51, and in fact Area 51 is the only color that seems to go with that disgusting gray top.
I don’t even like it on A51 and that’s the color I’m ordering ? it’s when I see it compared to the black B pillar it makes it look so faded

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love the marine grade vinyl but I cant get running boards on Black Diamond because of Rock Rails.

I hope the cloth looks really good.
I have very little doubt you’d have any trouble finding someone willing to trade you a set of running boards for a set of rails. Both parties to that trade would walk away happy.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah. This is what I've gathered from looking at pics:

Wildtrak, OBX, Black Diamond: blue
Big Bend: gray
Badlands: orange
FE: white
Base: no accent color
Thank you for the answer! ?

Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

I spent two full days just hovering over the new bronco's, not my finest moment but it was fun. I can definitely give some up close first hand feedback.

I overheard someone standing near me describe the MIC hardtop as Shark skin...As odd as that may sound to you, it is strikingly accurate in both appearance and texture if you have ever caught a shark. It has that fine (not quite sandpaper) texture but the color is NOT what the pictures we all have seen in the production line photos make it look like. It is a light grey but I can assure you it doesn't look like a faded color in person. It looks very intentional. I hope that is a helpful perspective. I will answer any follow ups.

Deleted member 13817

One other things that I learned after "working the crowd" if you will for a couple of days... Some of the Bronco people at the show worked for the marketing/events firm that Ford hired and some people in the background work for Ford. The marketing people were VERY nice and approachable but they stuck to the script they were given/taught. One of the Ford guys there, was particularly sharp and had the most insight. He made the remark to me that many things that people are accepting as hard facts on options and tops are going to surprise people when build and price comes out.

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

…One of the Ford guys there, was particularly sharp and had the most insight. He made the remark to me that many things that people are accepting as hard facts on options and tops are going to surprise people when build and price comes out.
Surprise and delight... I have a feeling this will be the case too.

B&P should be any day now as today is pretty much mid October, right? Also, someone in another thread had a "reliable source" that it was launching Oct. 13th... unfortunately not so reliable.

Hoping it will still be this week!

Deleted member 13817

Surprise and delight... I have a feeling this will be the case too.

B&P should be any day now as today is pretty much mid October, right? Also, someone in another thread had a "reliable source" that it was launching Oct. 13th... unfortunately not so reliable.

Hoping it will still be this week!
I am not a hype person by any stretch of the imagination...The same Ford guy I mentioned above said Build and Price is ready and is imminent. I never once heard a specific date mentioned. I left with the impression from him that it would be this week. I can tell you when it comes to SAAS "go live dates" there are factors that get decided by the neck ties that determine this date. You can guarantee that they have been smoke testing the tool in a sandbox environment trying to break things, and retest.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have very little doubt you’d have any trouble finding someone willing to trade you a set of running boards for a set of rails. Both parties to that trade would walk away happy.
Thanks. I know some probably think it is crazy to not want the rock rails. But I am 5ft tall (and not as young and athletic as I used to be) and I think I will need those running boards to make it easier to get in and out of the Bronco.
Sponsored