First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the Badlands has an interior with orange highlights, what interior color highlights does the Wildtrak have?
I thought I read somewhere it was grey but not 100% sure

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
1 Big take away - was told that white roof will not be available for 2021MY (3:35 in).
You honestly cant believe what these guys say and not saying its their fault. Ford transparency with its own employees sucks so dont be surprised if B&P shows white top option

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the Badlands has an interior with orange highlights, what interior color highlights does the Wildtrak have?
From the early leaks it appears to be blue for Wildtrak. I was hoping for that for Badlands :(

Ford appears to be locked in on MIC grey top, and accent colors by trim badge smh.

At least we will get a white top option prob next year.

If folks can wait I recommend getting a soft top and waiting for the white option, or repainting a black modular top. I may go with the black modular the grey bothers me too much lol

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have already gotten CFO permission to have my top painted white to pay homage to the first five generations. Nuff said... ;)

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am digging the marine grade vinyl... but was it in the other Andy video that the rep mentioned you cannot get power seats with marine grade vinyl due to the electronics? This would suck for me as I am 6'5" and every vehicle I have owned I need to put the seat down as far as it can go to get my headroom... and power seats seem to go lower than manual.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am digging the marine grade vinyl... but was it in the other Andy video that the rep mentioned you cannot get power seats with marine grade vinyl due to the electronics? This would suck for me as I am 6'5" and every vehicle I have owned I need to put the seat down as far as it can go to get my headroom... and power seats seem to go lower than manual.
Yes that's what the Bronco brand manager said :(

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He said he is 5' 9" for perspective
Yea, I caught that. I've been wanting to see videos of short old guys (such as myself) getting in and out of a 'squatch. Looks like he had an easy time of it. That's a good thing.

Sheldor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im in the same boat and will probably be the deciding factor to go WT f

Sponsored

SkeetzMcGee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Infiniti G37S, 20 Subaru Crosstrek, 21 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great vid. I'm planning on a similar setup. would love to see the 4dr badlands with tube doors and lift.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most informative walkaround yet.
Good detail, points a lot of us already knew, but still informative.
It showed better detail of the floors, the back seat room (finally), and some really decent views of the paint colors.
At first I wondered why they couldn't remove the roof panels, then remembered there is a giant tent up there.
Would love to see a real-time video of it in motion (other than the short one of them pulling it out from under the shelter).
Very nice, would recommend. 9/10