First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was hoping 2c on the video ,how the rear seat vents r located.
Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love the marine grade vinyl but I cant get running boards on Black Diamond because of Rock Rails.

I hope the cloth looks really good.

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea then it just kinda defeats the purpose of the BL/washout . I understand their reasoning. I'll probably swap to WT
My thoughts exactly, but instead of WT, I might drop to OB as more of the tech stuff is standard.

Also from another thread, it was mentioned that all trim levels will have drain plugs, just not rubber floors.

If only we knew the cost of said options/configs... wish there was some kind of "tool" to do this. Maybe we should create one, put it on the interweb and call it Price Builder? Anyone hear of a car company doing something like that? ;)

DaDanny

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was disappointed about lack of power seats when you go with MGV but the more I think about it, the more I realize once you get the optimal seat position, you don't really touch it so it's a non-issue for me.

OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was hoping 2c on the video ,how the rear seat vents r located.
That's been documented ad nauseum - they're under the seats NOT on the center stack.

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So the MGV is only available on BL & FE trim right? It won’t be an option on other trims? And why would having the MGV negate the power seats? Isn’t it the rubber floor that does away with the power seats? The MGV looks so much more “cushiony” than the pics of leather. Has there been any live footage of leather seats?

Last edited:
OP
OP
L8apex

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the MGV is only available on BL & FE trim right? It won’t be an option on other trims? And why would having the MHV negate the power seats? Isn’t it the rubber floor that does away with the power seats? The MGV looks so much more “cushiony” than the pics of leather. Has there been any live footage of leather seats?
Seems like it should be on everything BD and up EXCEPT FE - considering everything else says available leather. ***Take this image with a huge grain of salt it's from Ford but we wont know until B&P***

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Build Walkthrough w/ Good Look at 4-Door Rear Seats & Marine Grade Vinyl (Andy’s All Access) 1602621898666

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was not aware the the Badlands model has Orange accents. Not sure how feel about that...
It's been reported that you can select gray instead if you don't want the brighter colored bits

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Riddle me this...

If it is 100% the messaging from Ford Corporate that the white top will not be made available for MY21...then why not come out and authoritatively say it in a way to end all speculation?

Not from a rep to a handful of people at a dog and pony show but from the....ya know...product communication manager! Instead we get his coy 'we are listening' line which implies possibility, versus the rep at super cel that implies no possibility.

Is consistent messaging that challenging for Ford on this product???

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems like it should be on everything BD and up EXCEPT FE - considering everything else says available leather. ***Take this image with a huge grain of salt it's from Ford but we wont know until B&P***

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Build Walkthrough w/ Good Look at 4-Door Rear Seats & Marine Grade Vinyl (Andy’s All Access) 1602621898666
This list shows that leather is an option but doesn’t really say anything about MGV. Or am I missing something?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bummer on white tops. Budget just went up about a grand with the car in the paint shop for a couple days. Hey, at least they arent charging more for AMB (which frankly i think they should). I know it's not a tri-coat like rapid red, but in my opinion it's premium paint.

Question is now, do i attempt to temporarily live with / try out a non-white top on AMB? And if so, is it body colored or gloss black? Any input?

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing that the Badlands comes with the orange accents on the interior, I noticed that it matches the Badlands badge on the quarter panel. I wonder if that is true across the other trim levels as well (badge color determining interior accents)

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need more!! I can't get enough Bronco.

Also, I wish he would have described his impressions on all of the colors rather than just Cyber Orange.
Only the color you have to pay extra for.
Sponsored