Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's very simple..you can get a body match paint white modular roof - they will offer it for the white bronco ..you will have to get it separate
Sponsored

hbms17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am digging the marine grade vinyl... but was it in the other Andy video that the rep mentioned you cannot get power seats with marine grade vinyl due to the electronics? This would suck for me as I am 6'5" and every vehicle I have owned I need to put the seat down as far as it can go to get my headroom... and power seats seem to go lower than manual.
From some of the info from Super Cel East, if you get the vinyl washout interior you cannot get power seats as Ford thinks hosing with water and power seats are not a good combination. I am not sure it applies to vinyl seats across the board but it does if you are getting the vinyl wash out interior,

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From some of the info from Super Cel East, if you get the vinyl washout interior you cannot get power seats as Ford thinks hosing with water and power seats are not a good combination. I am not sure it applies to vinyl seats across the board but it does if you are getting the vinyl wash out interior,
Vinyl seats and washout interior come together. Standard on Badlands and Black Diamond; seemingly unavailable on any other trim.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. I know some probably think it is crazy to not want the rock rails. But I am 5ft tall (and not as young and athletic as I used to be) and I think I will need those running boards to make it easier to get in and out of the Bronco.
I am 4’11” barely and like 100lbs. No way am I going without running boards! I’ll need a portable step stool just to get in and out! Power to the petite gals driving our Badass Broncos ????

Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

I am 4’11” barely and like 100lbs. No way am I going without running boards! I’ll need a portable step stool just to get in and out! Power to the petite gals driving our Badass Broncos ????
It is not crazy at all. It is your Bronco. It is a reflection of what you enjoy, what works for your lifestyle. It will reflect you in some ways but not in everything. Never be ashamed of what you like in your purchase. I can't wait to see your Bronco with running boards!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was mistaken. Looks like that rtt mounts right on the stock rack, rather than on top of an added Yakima rack. Plus it's like under 100lbs. Trying to keep the center of gravity low as possible.

Deleted member 13817

You are correct, It does mount right onto the factory rack. It was actually really cool the way he used the ladder to push it over into the closed position and then the ladder just pushed closed (telescopically).

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are correct, It does mount right onto the factory rack. It was actually really cool the way he used the ladder to push it over into the closed position and then the ladder just pushed closed (telescopically).
I will probably go this route from the factory, unless they can somehow increase the load rating on that rack. I would prefer a clamshell rtt but about 140lbs.

Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

You may already know this but he said the rack was rated at somewhere around 150lbs at speed but around 400 lbs when the vehicle is stationary. Obviously, the force loads are different in motion.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may already know this but he said the rack was rated at somewhere around 150lbs at speed but around 400 lbs when the vehicle is stationary. Obviously, the force loads are different in motion.
Really, that's awesome. Don't suppose you know where that was said, maybe on the Overland Build Walkthrough with the A51?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

110/450

Deleted member 13817

Really, that's awesome. Don't suppose you know where that was said, maybe on the Overland Build Walkthrough with the A51?
@dejones64 The main Bronco guy told me that in person when we were looking at the tent at Super Cel East. I am not sure if that is mentioned in the videos or not.