dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 1602253819997

Sorry if this has been covered, but that spare tire seems to be putting a twist into the tailgate. Not unexpected. Aftermarket: we might need a solution.
Sponsored

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 1602253819997

Sorry if this has been covered, but that spare tire seems to be putting a twist into the tailgate. Not unexpected. Aftermarket: we might need a solution.
I doubt that's twisting the tailgate, and when you configure the Wrangler there's an option for a Mopar tailgate reinforcement. I'm sure Ford will offer something like that.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I would think that is just the perspective from that angle and it's not really twisting. I doubt we need an aftermarket solution to fix a problem created by a roughly stock weight tire and wheel.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt that's twisting the tailgate, and when you configure the Wrangler there's an option for a Mopar tailgate reinforcement. I'm sure Ford will offer something like that.
Should be standard equipment with sas package. Anyone have an idea what that tire/wheel weighs?

Delasangre

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should be standard equipment with sas package. Anyone have an idea what that tire/wheel weighs?
Quick Google search looks like a 35" M/T + wheel is 90-110 lbs

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headed to Pigeon Forge this afternoon! Hopefully the weather holds up for us to see the bronco tomorrow morning!

Deleted member 2346

Folks that were there confirmed it with the Ford reps. It was sas package, less the heavier coil springs. And I can see it with my own eyes from the pics.
The A51 color did look great though.
Oh I can see it too lol but why the hell would they do that lol ??‍♂

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Isn't that a feature top prevent the tailgate to swing back dur to the wheel weight (+ the angle of the picture)?
Like a small angle in the Hinges?

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think that is just the perspective from that angle and it's not really twisting. I doubt we need an aftermarket solution to fix a problem created by a roughly stock weight tire and wheel.
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 1602255257036

Maybe it’s the perspective, maybe it’s the way the tire is mounted, but to my eye there is a slight difference in what I think is vertical.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally figured out where I've seen Area 51 paint before!

It's "Harbor Freight Compressor Blue"!

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 2020-10-09_08-18-16

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, sorry if this has been clarified but help me out please. Is this “Overland” concept a Badlands with aftermarket wheels/tires or is this a Badlands Sasquatch with aftermarket wheels/tires?

because dayum....she gonna rub and this is begging for a 3” lift.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, sorry if this has been clarified but help me out please. Is this “Overland” concept a Badlands with aftermarket wheels/tires or is this a Badlands Sasquatch with aftermarket wheels/tires?

because dayum....she gonna rub and this is begging for a 3” lift.
Badlands with NO squatch and aftermarket wheels/tires. But it does have the squatch flenders.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1602255257036.png

Maybe it’s the perspective, maybe it’s the way the tire is mounted, but to my eye there is a slight difference in what I think is vertical.
Not sure if this helps or not....I pulled the image into Illustrator and added guide lines for reference. The original image was about 1 degree off being horizontally level (using the bumper trim as the guide), so I rotated it to account for that, and then added a vertical line.

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 1602307381107
Sponsored