First Name
Arsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus NX 300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s it. A51 is my color choice. Done. Finished. Absolutely sure. Without a doubt. Open up B&P, I’ll be done with my order selection in less than 3 minutes.
THIS is the exact shade I was hoping it would be. A little bit of gray in it. ? ? ? :alien:

0F2EE226-3031-47E8-9920-DB7419778B39.jpeg
These rims are incredible. Best style I’ve seen on the new bronco. ?
Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I get so confused with tire sizes on this bronco. In some models the 35’s look smaller. In others the 33’s look huge. But in this pic with the 33’s it looks perfect the way it hugs the wheel well.
Those are 35’s

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay, please enlighten me (I realize I am "new" I have posted to Bronco Nation, but that site has barely any traffic so I am now here).

Why not just carry a tent in a duffel bag (like what I do) and set it up? Takes up way less space, frees up your roof rack for bikes/kayaks and other things? I mean that ground is flat and ripe for a tent. Maybe I could see a rooftop tent for super rocky areas, but I would imagine most places can fit a tent.

Don't get me wrong, I am looking at a Badlands or black diamond, but would prefer to have a higher tow capacity and take a small travel trailer than get out of a rooftop tent. I would trip in the night having to take a leak!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So since this is a Bronco concept, that's means none of the items shown will be available for sale.

Has anyone seen any information at the show on any of the 200 accessories that may become available for sale?

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This rig speaks to my heart. :love:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That factory rack looks so good. I just wish it weren't rated so low. I hope we get a reinforcement system for the top from the aftermarket at or near launch. I need a bigger tent than that 2 person Yakima.

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BroncBro said:
I wander what this guys thinking about? Seems to be very troubled about something. You think his girlfriend just left him or he can’t find his dog? Hmmmmm

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East A744A1C3-9AEF-4C6D-8C2C-892C5237927F

I think he's concerned about that lack of wheel gap....
yeah, I think the 35s are going to be about the max you will want to go on the bronco, without replacing suspension arms and maybe dropping diff. Doesn’t look like this has much up travel left in the suspension, but it could be because of all the additional weight added to it. The latest gen 4unner can be lifted about 3”. I’m guessing the bronco will be similar.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get so confused with tire sizes on this bronco. In some models the 35’s look smaller. In others the 33’s look huge. But in this pic with the 33’s it looks perfect the way it hugs the wheel well.
Those are 35s on the BL suspension
Sponsored