First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 1602094427792

I don't see a rear seat center armrest. Is one available on any trim? Maybe with leather like jeep does?
Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hoping and praying we can get that storage shelf for the 2door too ?
More so just so we can use it as lockable storage. I will literally never put my top back on (until winter) if I have this.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How easy is it to break down that tent and pack it up? Is the ladder integrated into it such that at some point you have put it away and each up there without its benefit?

Sponsored

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the fridge/freezer is $1,200, the top tray will be about $400, then $2,000 for the tent, another $500 to make it latch to the rack. $600 in external lighting, $800 for the winch, $3,500 for wheels and tires (on top of Squatch), Maybe $400 for the window shields, possibly $500 for the roto-trax interior latching system.
Didn't include any of the radio stuff, air compressor, items to use with roto, etc.

Nah, your OTD price should be pretty close to invoice price, plus another $200+ a month for the accessories (that's over $10,0000).
Warn’s website shows a MSRP of $1,623 for a Zeon 10S. Then add Fords’ mounting plate.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well done Ford, well done.

I really like the blanked out back windows and the lockable rear storage. Wheels and tires look awesome, really awesome, but not sure about functionality without some lift. Beautiful rig for sure

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow, I was sold on the modular top, but saving what is it, $1200 to put into accessories is looking better with how that MIC hard top came out.

Was so impatient for B&P, now all these choices making me anxious!
Modular top is 1900 on the Big Bend. I thought the grey top would look perfect with Area 51. It is just as I imagined.

KobeStyle

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
370Z
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Modular top is 1900 on the Big Bend. I thought the grey top would look perfect with Area 51. It is just as I imagined.
on the 4-door OBX MIC is like $700 vs the $1900 modular, looks like a free High pkg upgrade going with the MIC!