Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just looked up the 23ZEROs out of curiosity and the 62 is too heavy for the Bronco :(
? The Breezeway is at 143lbs. So, yeah, 3 lbs over the dynamic if IIRC. I gave up on the factory rack a long time ago and just accepted I was going to have to go aftermarket so my memory may be off on the rating. I'd love for whatever reinforcement the aftermarket comes up with for the top itself to allow the use of the factory rack since it looks so good tho.

Edit: Crap. The dynamic is even lower than I remember at 110 lbs. Explains why they went with that small Yakima at 101 pounds.

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow, I don't have time to read this whole thread. I'll just say I'm back on the Area 51 train! I don't care if I'll have two cars with unusual colors.

Really nice setup, and I'm really temped by that Sasquatch package now.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone notice the bumper widths align with wider fender flares over tires. Will these be the same bumpers with less wide flares? Otherwise they have different bumper widths to go with sasquatch vs. non.
The rear has the filler/spacer that we've seen before on the squatch. The Front appears to actually hang out wider, but The taper on the flare makes the transition appear pretty natural.

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 14.46.15
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 14.47.16

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, that thing is spot on!

Not much on RRT's but 35" KM3s and some sweet Fifteen52s....this thing is getting expensive quick...

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Video states that rig has Sasquatch package, aftermarket wheels, and 35” tires. I agree that the tires fit very snug in the wheel wells on this rig more so than other Sasquatch/35” combos we’ve seen. I believe it just the deeper lugs on the tire and offset making wheels stick out a little further on this one though. I think it looks great personally.
Good info.

Not much clearance on this setup.

Tires would rub pretty easily.

This rig needs at least a 2" lift. 4" would be better.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FWIW... the Fridge is an ARB Classic Series II 63qt, on what looks like a standard ARB slide. The Load shelf does not look like it would fit a 50qt ARB fridge. But its a good option to use the 63qt. Looks like there is also plenty of room left in the rear as well which is good.
I'm digging the load space area main elements. The tail gate table needs to be a solid table though, and open grid would suck in the real world.
Pretty cool it fits a 63! I figured it'd be too long
? The Breezeway is at 143lbs. So, yeah, 3 lbs over the dynamic if IIRC. I gave up on the factory rack a long time ago and just accepted I was going to have to go aftermarket so my memory may be off on the rating. I'd love for whatever reinforcement the aftermarket comes up with for the top itself to allow the use of the factory rack since it looks so good tho.

Edit: Crap. The dynamic is even lower than I remember at 110 lbs. Explains why they went with that small Yakima at 101 pounds.
I was going to say 110, yeah, but I see you figured it out

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am over the moon about the rear window blackouts. Best idea. Keep from breaking windows and also keeping things inside more private. Nice one Ford. I'd be happy if this became a reality.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, the fridge/freezer is $1,200, the top tray will be about $400, then $2,000 for the tent, another $500 to make it latch to the rack. $600 in external lighting, $800 for the winch, $3,500 for wheels and tires (on top of Squatch), Maybe $400 for the window shields, possibly $500 for the roto-trax interior latching system.
Didn't include any of the radio stuff, air compressor, items to use with roto, etc.

Nah, your OTD price should be pretty close to invoice price, plus another $200+ a month for the accessories (that's over $10,0000).
$800 warn zeon10s winch? Tell me where I can buy it that cheap so I can buy a few of them. Also, don't forget the winch mount & bull bar being extra $.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was pretty sold on Cactus Grey, but Area 51 looks similar to Land Rover Defender Arles Blue, which is one of my favorite Landy colors.

Hmm...

Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Concept Revealed! With Live Debut Video & Pics From Super Celebration East 2AF67A35-F5B2-4CA7-BABF-3A45141989CE
Yes!! That colour ?

I say it in pretty much every thread a picture is posted but the Bronco always reminds me of a landy and given an old Defender 90 is high on my list of cars to own one day I am not complaining at the similarities haha

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am over the moon about the rear window blackouts. Best idea. Keep from breaking windows and also keeping things inside more private. Nice one Ford. I'd be happy if this became a reality.
I'm a big fan of them too, I know Ford is listening so please make them a reality!

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bloody Awesome!!! Standard suspension with 35's looks badass. I prefer it over the Sasquatch lifted version....but I'll miss those 4.70 gears.

FORD: Let us choose whatever gears we want from the factory! Pretty Please.
The base BL 2.3t/7m already has 4.70 gears. Nice when adding 35's later
Sponsored