Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Video states that rig has Sasquatch package, aftermarket wheels, and 35” tires. I agree that the tires fit very snug in the wheel wells on this rig more so than other Sasquatch/35” combos we’ve seen. I believe it just the deeper lugs on the tire and offset making wheels stick out a little further on this one though. I think it looks great personally.
Are these true 35 inch tires compared to the 34.4 inch Sasquatch? Could that be what's making these look snug in the wheel wells?
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"3 grand on lights, 3 grand on wheels/tires, 2 grand on the tent and rack, a grand for the bull bar+winch, another grand for the fridge, and another 2 grand for everything else. Okay, i think i'm ready to go camping for the night at the KOA."

Spending a week in the outdoors- PRICELESS!!

kennykimwastaken

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
godandfamo.us
Vehicle(s)
T4R 5th Gen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, best one yet! And that blackout panel/window is lit. I originally reserved a Badlands in Area51 and have since leaned towards Cactus Gray. This is giving me faith in the original call..

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just glad to see a Yeti 45 can fit perpendicular between the tailgate and the backseat(at least on the 4dr). In some of the other pics it also looks like there is a rotopax between the yeti and the backseat too. So yay for more space back there than I thought!

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Includes an ARB refrigerator, cooking kit and stove mounted to a cargo management system. The refrigerator has a slide-out tray for easy access, while a tailgate table and chairs complete the campsite."

Sell your house. Buy a Bronco.
Get a big payment - be homeless

GEP

Badlands
First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah....I’m trying to figure out if I can get a 7MT rig with 35s without the “Sasquatch with the MT“ delay that we have been promised.
I'm guessing at the very least we are going to be able to put a bigger tire on a badlands if not all the way up to 35"

Sponsored

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wander what this guys thinking about? Seems to be very troubled about something. You think his girlfriend just left him or he can’t find his dog? Hmmmmm

8E3A28E5-8DC5-418C-95C3-DC91DCBE2859.jpeg
He is thinking " why does this thing have a ugly gray top ...dam ".

Last edited:

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it. It’s exactly what I have in mind. Except spending money on new wheels. I would rather get the accessories needed for overlanding.

The CB antenna works great up front, allows you to have something to determine height so you don’t rip off the tent or anything else you have on top.
Can’t wait to see CO with the MIC top.

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lots of interesting stuff here! A51 looks great, MIC top looks dark enough (at least for me...), rear floor vents are both elevated and protected by a raised lip on the washout floor (not a perfect solution, but probably good enough with respect to the concern about drainage), vinyl looks really good. I'm not seeing anything that unticks boxes for me or raises other concerns. One VERY interesting implication of the blackout panels in the back is that the rear side glass on the MIC top is removable/replaceable. It may not be as convenient a process as with the modular top, but the existence of those panels is certainly worth paying attention to.

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 12.05.44 PM.png

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK... I am WAY behind on this. Friggin work got in the way, lol.

SO this is absolutely awseome. I watched both videos and got through most of the pics. Thanks for sharing this!

It's probably already been asked but don't have time to go through 20+ pages... what trims is the overland package available on (or is it just the Badlands)?
Sponsored