Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure how much I trust this guy after he said “I’ve driven a bunch of Raptors out here and the 2.7 can really go. It’s hard to tell the difference...”. I think he’s drinking the Ford Kool-Aid. Nice review though.
As someone who is planning to get the 7MT, I will drink whatever he is drinking.
Sponsored

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean the 2.7 is significantly less powerful than the raptor 3.5, however the Bronco is lighter and has more favorable axle gearing. In areas where 0-60 is traction limited they are probably pretty similar in regards to “butt dyno”. TFL truck has the current gen raptor at around a 6-second 0-60, and the 2.7 F-150 at around 7 seconds. That’s a pretty big difference but I’m sure Bronco will be in the 6.5 second range.
Thank you for opening my world to the phrase “butt dyno”. I will be using it extensively in every consersation haha!!

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As addressed 17,000,000 times you can do a roof rack as a dealer installed accessory. Or buy it yourself and install. Looking at it in person installing a roof rack will take 5 minutes, ford designed a super slick setup. (The mount on the windshield is 3 bolts on each side, and then the hard top has a “clamp” point on each side)
Dude. Like thanks 17,000,000 times. +++. But the idea is the irony of Ford showing off something you can’t build. Got it ?

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think its because the camera just seems so over exposed. I don't think its really that light in person
It’s is that light in person it. Really does look amazing

5BF160AD-FCEE-4343-8F4D-9E8A02066169.jpeg

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But the idea is the irony of Ford showing off something you can’t build. Got it ?
Not sure why so many on this forum expect Ford to cater directly to them like a special order at Burger King .
Throughout the history of automobiles , manufactures have showcased accessories and custom vehicles that they do not offer on production vehicles . They are showing you the potential and what can be done with the vehicle . They are not going to sell each person their own version of the perfect auto . That's where the aftermarket comes in .

Ford has done nothing with the Bronco that every other company hasn't done since they started advertising cars .

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't wait to be able to drive over curbs again!! ? Honestly my favorite part owning an SUV. The contrast from the guys jacket to the A51. It really is a gorgeous color! What he is saying is really awesome! (Loren)
Really going to be an exciting vehicle to own! I've never really been out to the dunes! Coral Pink is the closet I ever was in Kanab. I didn't take my Jeep in though. I def want to learn to drive some sand dunes!

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am loving that concept vehicle. I am really torn. If I can get a badlands / wildtrak to look like the concept I'd be happy. However, I still have a little voice telling me to wait on the Warthog.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a top question. Getting a badsquatch in Cyber Orange (yellow) 2 door. I know that comes standard with the carbonized gray molded in color top. (I won’t get into the fact that I think the color of the MIC top should be black). On the build and price it said I could get a soft top added on and then it also mentions a Bimini top. I’ve heard other people say the soft top options won’t be available in a two door right off the bat. Does anyone know the definitive answer to that?

I would also mention that I am getting cyber orange partly because I think it’s ridiculous to have a race red two door bronco with exposed exterior body panel on the inside (red) next to orange seat trim and accents. Still can’t believe interior-accent colors are linked to trim level instead of exterior color.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dude. Like thanks 17,000,000 times. +++. But the idea is the irony of Ford showing off something you can’t build. Got it ?
Yes, but that's been discussed about 17,000,000 times as well. None of the Bronco's in the wild are production models. The majority of pre-production Frankenbroncos with mismatched trims, etc. The only part of the overland build that you can't get, is the 35" tires without the squatch package. You can get the roof rack with the 2.3L standard transmission, you'll just have to get aftermarket tires in that size.

Santo Camacho

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F100, 1970 Mustang, 2015 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Opinion"
The mic top looks great on Area51, we are ordering ours in the Badlands. As some have stated the color is blue, grey, greenish depending on lighting you truly have to see it in person , for me the name says a lot Area51= alien color. We saw this rig in Townsend Tn. 2 different days and in many different lighting situations.
Side note; love the gate table and its mia also.

Westwood

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just a heads up, that winch they installed totally blocks the front camera, hopefully they come up with a flush version, but it would suck to pay extra for the 360 view just to have a winch block it

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure why so many on this forum expect Ford to cater directly to them like a special order at Burger King .
Throughout the history of automobiles , manufactures have showcased accessories and custom vehicles that they do not offer on production vehicles . They are showing you the potential and what can be done with the vehicle . They are not going to sell each person their own version of the perfect auto . That's where the aftermarket comes in .

Ford has done nothing with the Bronco that every other company hasn't done since they started advertising cars .
Ford IS catering to us like a special order at Burger King. Oh you want a white top? You want more than one interior color? Get lost!

We want In N Out! :LOL:

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Subaru 77 Cutlass Supreme
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You're not wrong. Would be nice for an auto manufacturer to at some point go above and beyond and exceed expectations. We are all caught in this tidepool of limited/low expectations due to history. Imagine a manufacturer where that didn't happen. It's just crazy to think that expecting more than sub-par from these companies is actually in and of itself crazy.
Sponsored