2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What size tires are on this one? I see it does not have a lift like the wildtrak.

Are those badland or wildtrak fender flares?
Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cOOL video. I like what he had to say about each of the powertrains.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just a heads up, that winch they installed totally blocks the front camera, hopefully they come up with a flush version, but it would suck to pay extra for the 360 view just to have a winch block it
So this is what the camera sees with the winch ?
Little over dramatic .
Ford Bronco Bronco Overland Rig walk-through and prototype driving impressions by Loren Healy Fade to black

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kenny

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think its because the camera just seems so over exposed. I don't think its really that light in person
I was solid AMB worrying about how to get a white top until Super Cel East.

A51 is blue in person but it’s gray and sometimes a hint of green. The B&P A51 color is horrible and isn’t even close to how good it looks in person.

HATE the gray top on every color except A51. It looks great there.
I’d have problems with the wife if I could get a white top on AMB. As soon as she saw it, that was the color.

To each his own but pictures don’t do justice...just saying

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a top question. Getting a badsquatch in Cyber Orange (yellow) 2 door. I know that comes standard with the carbonized gray molded in color top. (I won’t get into the fact that I think the color of the MIC top should be black). On the build and price it said I could get a soft top added on and then it also mentions a Bimini top. I’ve heard other people say the soft top options won’t be available in a two door right off the bat. Does anyone know the definitive answer to that?
It is not a soft top with windows (or even sides/rear). Bimini top is like a stretched tablecloth just over the top, the sides and rear will be open to the elements. Like holding an umbrella over your head, keeps the sun and light rain off your head, however does nothing to protect you from sun or rain coming in from the side..

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think overall in the future the white top will be most popular as it it really seems to pop the body paint.
I can't see that happening. I think it looks terrible on everything except a white Bronco. And with people not being too big on driving cars that "pop" anyway, I don't see too many people picking that option.

Sponsored

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is not a soft top with windows (or even sides/rear). Bimini top is like a stretched tablecloth just over the top, the sides and rear will be open to the elements. Like holding an umbrella over your head, keeps the sun and light rain off your head, however does nothing to protect you from sun or rain coming in from the side..
Thanks. I’m fine with a Bimini for now. Assume I’ll buy an aftermarket soft top like I had on my cj7 when it comes available. Mostly I’ll be hard top on or Bimini anyway. Now if I could just get the MIC in black.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get to see it in direct sunlight in person as it was overcast that day at Supercel East but Area 51 is amazing. I was a hater until I saw it in person. Videos and pictures also do not do these things justice at all, absolutely incredible vehicles. Even though dimensions are roughly the same as their Jeep counterparts they seem so much bigger in person.
Agreed.
AS I've said before, I went to SuperCel convinced I would walk away with either AMB or VB as my choice, and maybe Race Red if those two didn't captivate me like I thought they might.
As soon as I walked up on this one under the shelter (it was raining) and saw it in person I knew A51 was the color for me. Going into it I wasn't even considering it, thought it was hyped up and bland, comparatively. And that MIC top actually looks great with it. I'd even go so far to say that it looks better than a black top would with A51. That's probably a minority opinion there, I know.
And the size was impressive. It's a big vehicle. Not Excursion big, but comparable to my Expy (just a bit shorter in length but same height).
The interior wowed me more than anything else. I expected it to look cheaper and more thrown together in person and felt the opposite when I saw it.
The MGV is a work of art, feels good, and I am 100% confident in choosing it.
The 12" screen fills that dash up beautifully, much better than the smaller one.
Honestly I'm not a guy who wants the luxury screens, heated wheel, etc. But the look of that 12" and the 360 degree camera feature has me for sure wanting to go high pack for those two things alone. I'm sure the bigger screen will be more user-friendly but just looks alone sold me on it. The dash was made for it and it flows very nicely with the lines.
The dash itself looked very modern, almost like you are in a spaceship, with the color combos and surface textures/finishes. It looks good, guys. No fear here of the grey dash and darker face.
If everyone here had a chance to see it in person, look at the features, the finish, the actual MIC top, I think 80% of the complaints/concerns/uncertainty would be put to rest.
Granted I do not think the MIC would look as good as a black one on several colors, but it is perfect for that A51, and probably would look really good on Race Red and possibly Cactus G. I think the other colors would benefit from black (or white!). Just my opinions.
At the end of it I walked away from SuperCel confident in the vehicle, confident in my decisions of going 4 dr. BL in A51, super excited to take possession next year.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed.
AS I've said before, I went to SuperCel convinced I would walk away with either AMB or VB as my choice, and maybe Race Red if those two didn't captivate me like I thought they might.
As soon as I walked up on this one under the shelter (it was raining) and saw it in person I knew A51 was the color for me.
I'm in the same position. I was not even remotely impressed by the thought of Area 51 until I walked up on it. It looked amazing.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The grey top is hideous. How nice would that look with a white top? The Bronco is the definition of overpromise and underperform.
Yeah man, I bet that thing could just go straight up a flat rock face with a different color top.

Would everyone prefer color choices on the MIC roof? Yes. But, the "definition of overpromise and underperform" ?. If that were true this site would have died, and there would have been nowhere, and no reason, for you to have made that comment about a vehicle almost nobody has even laid eyes on in person, yet alone driven.

Just not sure it's worth getting this wound up about a color of plastic on the top of a classically (but not overly goofy-retro) styled off-road machine that incorporates tons of thoughtful design and can be had for $30-$35k MSRP in 2021.

Oh and you can just take the roof off.?
Sponsored