Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One thing I liked about my BMW, and like about my current F-150, is they had almost no electronics gizmos to break. And electronics and computers do break - I was an Advanced Electronics Technician in the Navy. My Current F-150 I bought new in 2002 with just the tow package, the limited slip, and the CD player. Roll up windows and manual locks on the doors. After 5 years, the CD player broke. All else still works, 240,000 miles later. A bronco with 47 electronic computer controlled enhancements? Wait and see....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I liked about my BMW, and like about my current F-150, is they had almost no electronics gizmos to break. And electronics and computers do break - I was an Advanced Electronics Technician in the Navy. My Current F-150 I bought new in 2002 with just the tow package, the limited slip, and the CD player. Roll up windows and manual locks on the doors. After 5 years, the CD player broke. All else still works, 240,000 miles later. A bronco with 47 electronic computer controlled enhancements? Wait and see....
One the many reasons I am going to keep my build as simple as possible. Base/Manual/Steel Wheels. I can upgrade over time, as I hope to keep my Bronco for a while.