First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder what the owner demographic is gonna look like in a few years for the Bronco. The classic stereotype with the wrangler is that it's mostly owned by women and guys who don't hardcore off road. Sure this probably depends where you live but the wrangler does have this stigma around it for the vast majority. That being said I wonder if the Bronco will be a more male or female driven market because so far it seems to be leaning towards male market just based on social media activity, forums, news, etc. Could it become guys vs girls - Bronco vs Wrangler? Just a random thought.
Sponsored

OP
OP
internationlriders

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am legitimately planning offroadish trips to earn some street cred.

I've loved the outdoors trips I've taken, but I'm not the outdoorsman I dream to be.

Having seen a badlands in person, I am definitely going to be embarrassed showing up places without having a few stories to tell.

Last edited:

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For sure....

The real story is economy of scale. To lower the price, Ford needs to sell a lot of them. When this happens the secondary market is flooded with not only aftermarket parts but, OEM parts become cheaper, and value of used units become less (think 10 years down the road). It opens up the world for the people that make the real modifications to a vehicle, in plain English it puts the hobby in our price range.

It really does not bother me that most JK/JL, Landcruisers, etc. have a beginning life of hauling kids to the soccer field and never get off concrete or asphalt. The bigger picture is they exist and may not be abused by the time someone gets them that will love them.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am guessing there is going to be alot more older folks buying them than jeeps.
I turned 30 in December. Where's that poll on our ages?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I turned 30 in December. Where's that poll on our ages?
Im 36 but alot people I see pics on the forum of are older than I imagined. That and you got the nostalgia crowd, that like the original broncos but want the comfort because of their age.
Sponsored