Sponsored

Bronco owners: If you could go back would you change your order?

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive been in mine about 24 hours now and I wouldn't change anything on my order. Sasquatch drives like a dream. The Mic 2.0 top is actually quieter on the freeway compared to my 2021 Ranger with General Grabbers. The B&O sound system actually sounds great if you set the fade slightly to the fear to balance the speakers. Ford really delivered, even accounting for the hype. This vehicle is spectacular.

My only actual complaint has been the turn signal stalk. A little mushy, but I am used to the one in the Ranger that was very firm when hitting the blinkers. I could stand a little more positive feedback. Thats been my only complaint so far and its very minor.
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may want to have forgone Sasquatch, I figure that out once I go to park it in my garage. Lol

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope, not a thing.
BL 4dr 2.7auto sashquatch tow lux CO soft top
only thing I changed along the way was from dual top to MIC and then soft to actually get it. More than happy with the soft top and easy open roof, no panels to deal with. And the "Bronco Wave" is already built into the rear windows as a bonus ;-)

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope. I love my base sas. Originally was going to order a BD, but was not impressed with the washout flooring. If I could have gotten the BD seats in my base it would have been perfect
Did you get seat covers or anything like that, or are you keeping them as is? Just wondering because I changed my order from BL to Base. Thanks!

Sponsored

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
To those lucky few that have taken delivery: after driving and living with your vehicle, would you change your order in any way? Different trim/options/accessories etc.?
No! I love my 2021 Bronco for what it is. So glad to have it. The 2 door cargo space is very small. It burns fuel like it owned Sunoco stock. Loud as can be on I-78 at 75 mph. Took it on a freedom of navigation trail, no lssues. It likes to kick up gravel - ordering splash guards. In other words, exactly as a Bronco should be.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you get seat covers or anything like that, or are you keeping them as is? Just wondering because I changed my order from BL to Base. Thanks!
I will get a set of nice seat covers when there are more options out there. For now I will keep with the cloth.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ive been in mine about 24 hours now and I wouldn't change anything on my order. Sasquatch drives like a dream. The Mic 2.0 top is actually quieter on the freeway compared to my 2021 Ranger with General Grabbers. The B&O sound system actually sounds great if you set the fade slightly to the fear to balance the speakers. Ford really delivered, even accounting for the hype. This vehicle is spectacular.

My only actual complaint has been the turn signal stalk. A little mushy, but I am used to the one in the Ranger that was very firm when hitting the blinkers. I could stand a little more positive feedback. Thats been my only complaint so far and its very minor.
Saw your Bronco on another post. Great build. Let us know how you like the Adaptive Cruse Controll on the freeway.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could and I did. Here is one good aspect of having to wait til '22 - I added Sasquatch to the Big Bend. And I changed the color to Race Red.

If you have an order placed, take a trip to Moab and the Offroadeo. You drive one, and see a bunch of them. After having the lockers to use for a day, I added them to the Big Bend. Big difference in off-roadability.

While I would like the swaybar disconnect, all the Broncos had lockers, and all went the same places the Badlands went, even without the disconnect.

Oh, and I liked the Red in person a lot better than in pictures.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw your Bronco on another post. Great build. Let us know how you like the Adaptive Cruse Controll on the freeway.
It works better then my Ranger! The lane keep assist is solid. Less bouncy, for sure. I'm doing a quick trip today across town so it'll be a good test.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks guys for helping me STAY PUMPED!
Ford Bronco Bronco owners: If you could go back would you change your order? 1635089191428

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To start with I had to change my order to get my vehicle. No sign on horizon if Ford will EVER come out with the painted modular top.

But now I might have gone with Navy Pier interior with AMB instead of Toast. And I probably would have gone with standard plastic bumper. Other than a $3500 winch that is incompatible with Lux and a brush guard I see nothing in the Ford catalog that is an added extra for the modular bumper. I think modular only refers to your ability to replace the ends when you bang them up

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I don’t have mine yet, I did all the regretting and changing prior to order. Several actual videos posted on this site explaining undercarriage dimensions, and motor systems provided insight to my final decision. The last thing that is still a “ thing” is the color. CO or CG…….coin toss at this juncture. I have until the VIN to change lol
Sponsored