Sponsored

Bronco owners: If you could go back would you change your order?

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To those lucky few that have taken delivery: after driving and living with your vehicle, would you change your order in any way? Different trim/options/accessories etc.?
I was upset that the roof rails were not able to be added after sale, but since decided that other than jerry cans, didn't really need it. My brother made a shelf to go over the rear seats when folded. Works great, plenty storage for camping gear, etc.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up this weekend and I nailed it. I chose not to get the Lux package on my Badlands, and I am so glad. The B&O sound system is nutless, and all of the driving aids (which I don't want) would likely have been non-functional after the accessories I put on.

I went with the soft top to get mine this year, with the intention of buying a hard top when they come available, and I am so glad I did. I am absolutely loving this soft top, and I never would have bought one as an accessory if I stuck with a hard top.

I am 110% in love with my Bronco, and the High package Sasquatch Badlands with Soft Top is the perfect vehicle for me. The Velocity Blue turned out to be the perfect color too.

Finally, the 2.7L w/ the 4.7:1 gears is unbelievably fun to drive! Everything is awesome and you couldn't slap the smile off my face since I've picked it up!
Sponsored