Sponsored

Bronco owners: If you could go back would you change your order?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Would’ve upgraded to steel front bumper. Standard is a lot of plastic and makes front end look cheap. Didn’t get a chance to see one in person but when picked ours up I saw a badlands with the steel bumper and I immediately thought dammit.
Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would’ve upgraded to steel front bumper. Standard is a lot of plastic and makes front end look cheap. Didn’t get a chance to see one in person but when picked ours up I saw a badlands with the steel bumper and I immediately thought dammit.
Are you planning on getting an aftermarket bumper? I specifically went without the mod bumper since I planned to do this.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive been in mine about 24 hours now and I wouldn't change anything on my order. Sasquatch drives like a dream. The Mic 2.0 top is actually quieter on the freeway compared to my 2021 Ranger with General Grabbers. The B&O sound system actually sounds great if you set the fade slightly to the fear to balance the speakers. Ford really delivered, even accounting for the hype. This vehicle is spectacular.

My only actual complaint has been the turn signal stalk. A little mushy, but I am used to the one in the Ranger that was very firm when hitting the blinkers. I could stand a little more positive feedback. Thats been my only complaint so far and its very minor.
That kind of got on my nerves until I realized that if I just bump it, it blinks 3 times, which is perfect for lane changes. Full click for cornering. Now that I understand the engineering behind it, I'm not so bothered by it.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you planning on getting an aftermarket bumper? I specifically went without the mod bumper since I planned to do this.
Certainly considering it.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ive been in mine about 24 hours now and I wouldn't change anything on my order. Sasquatch drives like a dream. The Mic 2.0 top is actually quieter on the freeway compared to my 2021 Ranger with General Grabbers. The B&O sound system actually sounds great if you set the fade slightly to the fear to balance the speakers. Ford really delivered, even accounting for the hype. This vehicle is spectacular.

My only actual complaint has been the turn signal stalk. A little mushy, but I am used to the one in the Ranger that was very firm when hitting the blinkers. I could stand a little more positive feedback. Thats been my only complaint so far and its very minor.
You have a lot of new vehicles, whats next on your list? Me thinks you need a bmw m2 or m240i to even out the bunch. :)

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have a lot of new vehicles, whats next on your list? Me thinks you need a bmw m2 or m240i to even out the bunch. :)
Lol. We wife and I were due for vehicles at the same time.. but the Bronco was so delayed, I got the Ranger. That's gone now. My wife has the Audi and I have the Bronco. She now wants a small fast car. You just can't win.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol. We wife and I were due for vehicles at the same time.. but the Bronco was so delayed, I got the Ranger. That's gone now. My wife has the Audi and I have the Bronco. She now wants a small fast car. You just can't win.
Well you know my situation, small fast car versus Bronco, but at the end of the day I chose the BMW to keep the peace. Let her have what she wants, why not? ha!

MB1

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '06 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would get the rock rails. It looks "incomplete" without a step or rock rails. Otherwise, I wouldn't change a thing.

msujay2012

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's been some time since I made my reservation, so I decided to add 314 horsepower to go from a horse (with buggy whip, of course) to the 2.7 with 315 horsepower.

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went all out on mine, so no regrets. Just wish I could have done the dual tops. But I'm sure aftermarket will take care of me (sorry Ford for the money you lost). Also not discussing the lux/winch.

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To those lucky few that have taken delivery: after driving and living with your vehicle, would you change your order in any way? Different trim/options/accessories etc.?
I did have to change mine to get it. 4dr badlands, area 51, manual. I had to change from the 2dr. I am glad it worked out that way. Would not change a thing, and its not for sale!

20211022_150338.jpg

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tow package! Really want to hitch up my mountain bike.
I dropped the tow hitch from my build and planning to do the $100 super simple hitch install like this guy...

If you're not towing a trailer, this will work for storage racks, bike carriers, etc...

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dropped the tow hitch from my build and planning to do the $100 super simple hitch install like this guy...

If you're not towing a trailer, this will work for storage racks, bike carriers, etc...
Yes! I ended up getting one of those and installing it. Just got my new bike rack, but it’s snowing buckets now where I’m at. So when it melts I’ll be using it.
Sponsored