Sponsored

Bronco Owners Poll: have you had any QC issue?

Have you had any QC issue?

• Yes

Votes: 51 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.1%
  • I don’t have a Bronco

Votes: 205 67.2%

• Total voters

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like we have the same issue.
We can change the climate control setting in Remote Start Setup from Auto to Last Setting with respect to the fans etc. Mine is set to Auto - I'll try changing it to last setting where the fans are at lower setting and see if it makes a difference.
Yes, I'm going to try that as well. It seems to not be a Bronco-specific issue as I found a ton of posts on various car forums with similar concerns with a remote start during cold weather...I emailed my dealer but I'm not going to get up in arms or anything at this point unless it becomes a bigger issue.
Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I'm going to try that as well. It seems to not be a Bronco-specific issue as I found a ton of posts on various car forums with similar concerns with a remote start during cold weather...I emailed my dealer but I'm not going to get up in arms or anything at this point unless it becomes a bigger issue.
I sent my sales rep an email. I'll post reply if I get one. Thanks!

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not knocking anyone but those of you experiencing the “burn” smell have you ever bought a new vehicle before ?
I’m genuinely asking because I feel like this is pretty common. Last new vehicle I bought was in 2005 so I can’t remember but I and my salesman both smelled mine when it came in and they said on newer vehicles it is completely normal. 🤷🏻‍♂️

also, could not get my FordPass to connect. After chatting with customer service through FordPass app and trying a few different things they said that unfortunately I’ll need to take my bronco in to get it working. Not the end of the world but slightly annoying.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not knocking anyone but those of you experiencing the “burn” smell have you ever bought a new vehicle before ?
I’m genuinely asking because I feel like this is pretty common. Last new vehicle I bought was in 2005 so I can’t remember but I and my salesman both smelled mine when it came in and they said on newer vehicles it is completely normal. 🤷🏻‍♂️

also, could not get my FordPass to connect. After chatting with customer service through FordPass app and trying a few different things they said that unfortunately I’ll need to take my bronco in to get it working. Not the end of the world but slightly annoying.
Try disconnecting battery for 5 minutes first. May help.

Sponsored

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Try disconnecting battery for 5 minutes first. May help.
Thanks ! I will give this a shot for sure. I can envision my bronco being in the shop for a week to fix a very minor problem to me. In fact, if it wasn’t for the 200,000 in ford points I would probably just not worry about it.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3 weeks and 700 miles no issues or build quality concerns so far. Knock on wood.

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a noise that is seemingly come from the rear. Not loud. Not constant. Almost like brakes have some issue but has nothing to do with braking. Drives fine. Appointment Wednesday morning (Monday now). Yes I know a very vague worthless description of the problem 😂. I’ll post what the dealer says. Just picked up the Bronco on Friday.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My passenger side zone light (the one in the mirror) didn't work from day 1, but I'm waiting for the 1st oil change to bring that up, not making a special trip. Hardtop has been quiet and leak free so far, let's see how it holds up now that the freeze is coming.
The rear dome light on the roll bar has never worked on mine. Small but annoying issue I'll get checked at some point. I didn't complete the poll cause it's really 'yes' but not hardly worth mentioning.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The rear dome light on the roll bar has never worked on mine. Small but annoying issue I'll get checked at some point. I didn't complete the poll cause it's really 'yes' but not hardly worth mentioning.
The dome light is worthless anyway. I got a set of these, and velcroed them to my rear roll bar. Light and motion sensitive. They work great. And I can take them off and use to light up engine compartment, or other area for repairs. You can’t see them they are hidden from view, so they look great. You just open the back and they come on. You can also set to just ON or OFF of course. Also, if some creep is peeking in through the glass from outside, that motion will not trigger them!!! The glass stops it. So rad.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089QNNL8L?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The dome light is worthless anyway. I got a set of these, and velcroed them to my rear roll bar. Light and motion sensitive. They work great. And I can take them off and use to light up engine compartment, or other area for repairs. You can’t see them they are hidden from view, so they look great. You just open the back and they come on. You can also set to just ON or OFF of course. Also, if some creep is peeking in through the glass from outside, that motion will not trigger them!!! The glass stops it. So rad.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089QNNL8L?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
Right, but i suppose it should work out of the box. I have a LED roll bar light I took out of my Jeep I'll add also.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Right, but i suppose it should work out of the box. I have a LED roll bar light I took out of my Jeep I'll add also.
Yes, get it fixed for sure. BS it shipped that way. My dome lights, among a hundred things, were inspected and checked off by dealer service at delivery.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, get it fixed for sure. BS it shipped that way. My dome lights, among a hundred things, were inspected and checked off by dealer service at delivery.
Funny, i made a point to check the cargo area and over the mirror lights at delivery and forgot this one!!

Kevinf0wler

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had my Bronco a couple weeks. Just used remote start for the first time. When I went outside to leave the Bronco had a strong burning smell. I believe it was coming from the engine (2.3L)

Anyone else experiencing this - what is it?
This is happening to me as well, I used the remote start and it smells like paper burning from the air filter compartment. I just had passengers in the back seat for the1st time and the middle seat belt when buckled says it's unbuckled on the dash, and I've had the radio time messing up when I 1st start the Bronco and then it fixes itself . all minor things if the burning smell is just something "breaking in" , I only have 600 miles on the Bronco

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is happening to me as well, I used the remote start and it smells like paper burning from the air filter compartment. I just had passengers in the back seat for the1st time and the middle seat belt when buckled says it's unbuckled on the dash, and I've had the radio time messing up when I 1st start the Bronco and then it fixes itself . all minor things if the burning smell is just something "breaking in" , I only have 600 miles on the Bronco
I changed the remote settings to "last setting" where I don't have the temperature and fans at the highest settings - no more burning smell.

⚡One more thing - check your tire pressure - my tires were at 42psi upon delivery. 35psi is recommended for my Bronco.
Sponsored