Bronco Paint Sample Chips -- Area 51, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Antimatter Blue

OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Tremor, 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
No offense to you or the truck. It just seemed strange to me when it came out, and I haven't seen one outside of the interweb.
Since when it was new, I've seen 2 driving and one at a lot in the wild.. that's it.

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
Not going to lie the color choices make my head spin. For me it will narrow it down when I see the price of the Sasquatch package in August. At that point I'll know if I'm going with the Base or Big Bend. Then I'll figure out what color I'm going with.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
First Name
Grady
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport
This is Area 51 on the Black Diamond. I was all in on the Cactus Grey but I don’t think I can get the white accents in this package.
From all of the test vehicle pictures, that is the combination (Cactus and white) that kills it. I don't think it will work on OBX either - no vinyl.

For a high-end look, that Animatter with the brown/black leather would be very sweet.

Right now I am in the 51 camp. But I am sure it will change 4 more times between now and December.

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
no, according to their brochure it’s metallic
Yep. Carbonized Grey is Metalic. I think its actually a great color. But I think it depends on which Model you go with. I think i would look amazing on any of the models like the Base that have black grills. On the Big Bend it would be too much being that the Grill, wheels and top are all Carbonized Grey already. I think the Big Bend would look good in a color like Blue with all those Carbonized Grey accents.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

If I stick with my FE order it'll be Cactus Gray for me. But if I swing to Wildtrak the Carbonized Gray and Iconic Silver will also jump in the running.
2021 Bronco 2 Door Cactus Gray.jpg

PC Austin

Black Diamond
First Name
paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Clubs

Not a fan of Area 51 in real life. Wish it looked more like the cgi and photoshopped media pictures And less teal.

FCBC8B29-7B66-4289-991F-CFD337A1411D.jpeg
I agree, if this is what it looks like I'm going to be miserable.

Advertisement

Advertisement