Sponsored

Bronco Paint Sample Chips -- Area 51, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Antimatter Blue

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the Tacoma Gray, but I think this Cactus Gray will have green in it, it just looks like that to me ......and cacti are green....
Ha I was thinking the same thing. I haven't spent a lot of time around Cacti but gray isn't the first color that comes to mind when I think of one. I guess Elephant Gray or Squirrel Gray wouldn't have the same ring to them. Agave Gray however ….
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha I was thinking the same thing. I haven't spent a lot of time around Cacti but gray isn't the first color that comes to mind when I think of one. I guess Elephant Gray or Squirrel Gray wouldn't have the same ring to them. Agave Gray however ….
gray-cactus-mark-holden.jpg

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Antimatter Blue is a lot darker than I thought it would be. Cactus Gray and Area 51 look good. I'm still stuck between those two and Cyber Orange.
yes! Same! Everyone I ask says cactus gray over cyber orange but every time I look at pics, nothing has seemed sexier than Badlands grilled cyber orange with the black hard top.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Rapid Red is a seriously awesome color that has depth to it. I think it's underrated IMO.

This is the color I plan on getting for the Bronco btw..
Rapid is very underrated. Shhhhhhh we don't need the word getting out as to how good it looks lol. I do want to see any besides mine around :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco Bronco Paint Sample Chips -- Area 51, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Antimatter Blue rapidred

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All this color-blind wishful thinking that Area 51 is going to be blue. It looks exactly like the Wrangler Anvil color.

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
So disappointing that the designers and engineers threw a touch down pass with this truck only for someone along the supply chain to fumble it with this palette of bland colors, I'm sure it's no coincidence that half the promo images for the Bronco are in Cyber Orange.

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well, I'll be letting you guys know what Area 51 actually looks like in a few months. Placed my order for the First Edition Sport this afternoon. Area 51 "mystery" continues.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CG in on the order of Terrain (2013 and 2014 Raptor) and Avalanche Grey. If you ever seen Terrain and AG then you will understand CG. I am all in on CG and my only worry is that every Bronco will be CG. I think the Reds will be very rare on the Bronco.
Not mine. I'm apparently in the vast minority. I wrote Cactus off as an option immediately ?. That and Antimatter are the only two I've crossed off for sure.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, I'll be letting you guys know what Area 51 actually looks like in a few months. Placed my order for the First Edition Sport this afternoon. Area 51 "mystery" continues.
wait, they are PLACING orders for the sport now? very cool, congrats

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haha yeah! Like I said in another post if they actually do have the correct paint codes.... then he either mixed them completely wrong or sprayed it wrong. Cause eeesh...

but can’t wait to see your samples!

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

wait, they are PLACING orders for the sport now? very cool, congrats
Thanks. I believe they’ve been converting reservations to orders for about a week. I really wanted the 4 door but the Sport is for my wife, replacing her Subaru Forester.
Sponsored