First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep seeing lots of folks talk of audio hardware upgrades. So, we're all listening to something! Am I the only person, thinking of the Bronco soundtrack of life? e.g.
What song do you play as you are driving out of the dealership when you first pickup your brand new Bronco? Crusing your first offroad trail? etc...

First drive out of the dealership song: Everything is Awesome Lego Movie Song

First Offroad Trek soundtrak:
Solo Cruising:
Just Happy to be here:
I've got more on my Bronco playlist, but I've bored you enough already... thank god the Bronco comes with an eight track player, cassette player, cd player, bluetooth link. And hey, I know its a little bit of work to add the youtube link as a link to a song title, but without that, this posting gets pretty ugly fast.

Am I the only person here in this personal soundtrak space? What's on your Bronco soundtrack?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are 3 episodes of this that I listen to a lot:

Other than that, XM Lithium, the TomPetty channel, First wave, the 80s on 8, and Hair Nation

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I keep seeing lots of folks talk of audio hardware upgrades. So, we're all listening to something! Am I the only person, thinking of the Bronco soundtrack of life? e.g.
What song do you play as you are driving out of the dealership when you first pickup your brand new Bronco? Crusing your first offroad trail? etc...

First drive out of the dealership song: Everything is Awesome Lego Movie Song

First Offroad Trek soundtrak:
Solo Cruising:
Just Happy to be here:
I've got more on my Bronco playlist, but I've bored you enough already... thank god the Bronco comes with an eight track player, cassette player, cd player, bluetooth link. And hey, I know its a little bit of work to add the youtube link as a link to a song title, but without that, this posting gets pretty ugly fast.

Am I the only person here in this personal soundtrak space? What's on your Bronco soundtrack?
Your solo driving soundtrack is basically the Gran Turismo background music lol. I couldn’t get that thought out of my head as I went through those songs.

I listen to almost every genre depending on my mood. Leaving the dealership song was Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue!

2ata

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curr.: 2021 Ford Bronco; '77 924, '01 986, '02 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Leaving dealership..