Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But did you read it as carbonized gray or cactus gray? :p

I'm getting pretty tired of "low fuel level" which seems to always be the case. 😊

Oh, def cactus

I tried to get people to start using “CB” or “CR” for the carbonized gray
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just edited my post to make it clear that what I said was an alternative to snowflake! It wasn't aimed at you.
My mistake. It looked like since you quoted me it was directed at me.

No hard feelings. How about we just delete all of the posts related to this.

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“I can’t believe you haven’t received your Bronco yet. I’ve seen lots of Broncos driving around.” .. yea those are Bronco Sports.
This forum, along with word through the grapevine, have lowered my expectations far beyond the Abyss. It will be a flurry of pleasant surprises when I get updated from Ford regarding the stages of completion.

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2012_ford_flex_sideview.jpg
cc_2021FOS090023_03_640_YZ.jpg

Hands down the Flex is a cleaner design than the Bronco. Look at how the door seams interact at random with the body pillars on the Bronco. The odd panel sizes. That Janky rear window. The weird rear door window triangle. That rocker pinch weld. The proportions, the symmetry, are all off. Ugh. It's like the designers just gave up after they built the 2-door. :giggle:
Sooooooo....then in reality....a FOUR door Bronco is really just an "enhanced" Flex..........ROFL.

@Snydermann that is freaking hilarious......

BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For me, there are a few that I'm really starting to dislike:

"Worth the wait" is probably at the top of the list. Seriously, I can't imagine anything that is worth this kind of stringing along, lies, broken promises and poor communications. If, when we made reservations - we were told "it will likely be 2 years by the time you see your Bronco" - that would be one thing .. but that didn't happen. Every time I see someone post that comment with a pic of their new Bronco, I secretly want to throat punch them.

"If you're worried about MPG - buy a Prius" - this is just idiocy - gas is close to $5 a gallon, so unless you're independently wealthy, the cost of fuel in a daily driver should be a consideration.

"my Bronco's engine just blew up" - this is becoming too common

"4 door Bronco isn't a real Bronco" - shut the hell up.

What else?
Ford Bronco Bronco phrases you've come to hate? E8E0313A-EC92-4155-A6AB-002D6F0B751B

How about I got tired waiting for the Bronco so special ordered a new $57k Defender and hot take - after multiple drives across North America and off-roading excursions it has had 0 problems and I like better than the Bronco. 😜💥 (I don’t work for Land Rover but maybe I should after my zealoous advocacy since I gave up on my Bronco 🙃.). “Release the hounds” (I’ll probably still get a Bronco in a few years when hype has died down and reliability figured out.)

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This forum, along with word through the grapevine, have lowered my expectations far beyond the Abyss. It will be a flurry of pleasant surprises when I get updated from Ford regarding the stages of completion.
yeah I received mine in November. It was simply a phrase that I heard a lot. Not a phrase I hate. Any conversation about the Bronco was better than none. The attention it gets is fun. The bronco was worth the wait imo;)

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah I received mine in November. It was simply a phrase that I heard a lot. Not a phrase I hate. Any conversation about the Bronco was better than none. The attention it gets is fun. The bronco was worth the wait imo;) hope you get yours soon! I’m seeing more of them each week.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I absolutely despise the term "mall crawler" simply cause I resemble that remark!
Most people see truck and think pickup truck. Mainly a truck is a body on frame design. An SUV is mainly thought of as a "uni-body" design (no frame under the body, the body is the frame) The Bronco is both, body on frame (truck) and SUV (sport utlity vehicle)

Sooooo the Bronc is a "rig" :unsure::LOL:
Thanks for clearing that up! 😊

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really? ADM has been around a long time. I remember back in 1987 when the Buick Grand National GNX came out a local dealer had two on their lot. The sticker with the marked up price right next to the window sticker said ADM.
How about in the ‘70’s during the gas crunches. Little Japanese cars were selling for well over sticker.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I get this a lot...

Why are you getting 3 Broncos?
answer: because I can.

Or what gives you the right to have 3 Broncos while others still have non?
answer: They weren't given to me, I paid for them like everyone else... Go buy more it you want.
Guys that continue to brag on how many Broncos they have
Sponsored