Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our trucks are now registered on my birthday as of this year.
They are F 250s
Lou
Oh that is interesting. My tag on my F150 is from my old F250. My husband's F150 is due on his birthday. I have no idea what is going on with the tags now.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
.....signed purchase order... blah blah... i'm so smart I knew to get one six months ago, and you guys didn't know to get one almost two years ago before we all learned MSRP meant nothing.
That time some people learned the hard way what "suggested" meant in "Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price"? ;)

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For me, there are a few that I'm really starting to dislike:

"Worth the wait" is probably at the top of the list. Seriously, I can't imagine anything that is worth this kind of stringing along, lies, broken promises and poor communications. If, when we made reservations - we were told "it will likely be 2 years by the time you see your Bronco" - that would be one thing .. but that didn't happen. Every time I see someone post that comment with a pic of their new Bronco, I secretly want to throat punch them.

"If you're worried about MPG - buy a Prius" - this is just idiocy - gas is close to $5 a gallon, so unless you're independently wealthy, the cost of fuel in a daily driver should be a consideration.

"my Bronco's engine just blew up" - this is becoming too common

"4 door Bronco isn't a real Bronco" - shut the hell up.

What else?
The 4 Door Not Being A Real Bronco!!!! Really detest this comment. Having 4 doors is a luxury for those of us who have bigger families or just love the look. I owned a 2 door Wrangler and even kids had trouble getting in the back seat. That pushing the front seats back and forth. What a pain. I love the look of both 2d or 4d. It’s just whatever floats your boat. Just having a Bronco is pretty cool.

Sponsored

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s an appliance, not your new friend.
My bronco will have a name. The current F-150 is Black Betty. The Mach-E is Eva….my 4Runner that was sold was Gurdy….help me out now. Should the new Bronco be….Wall-E?

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the Jeep Wave or the Bronco Wave 👋 or a peace sign ☮ or whatever you want to call it is going to stick whether anyone likes it or not. My wife was driving around yesterday and it happened to her. Then I’m taking the kids to the library and someone in a heavily modified four door red Bronco did the same thing to me. If nothing else it’s something positive that helps build community. I’ll take it!

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bronco will have a name. The current F-150 is Black Betty. The Mach-E is Eva….my 4Runner that was sold was Gurdy….help me out now. Should the new Bronco be….Wall-E?
Maybe you need friends? I do like Black Betty .., Spiderbait?

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe you need friends? I do like Black Betty .., Spiderbait?
I don’t have friends, I have colleagues and acquaintances. Spider bait? Hmmm, maybe just “pig”.

*EDIT. Added photo of Black Betty

85BC6AF2-105E-4A72-90E1-7353F31D6D71.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess would be because of threads just like this. 17 pages now of people bitching and moaning about words and abbreviations they hate. Not real productive!
Agreed....not really productive, but certainly shows me that others feel the way I do about some stupid fucking shit that many others seem to propagate and think are cool/useful when they really aren't. If this place is intended to be a more inclusive community for all I think seeing how others feel may give other B6G members something to think about outside of the echo chamber here.
Well ACTUALLY…..a Prius is more like 50mpg
Actually, my 2005 Prius we got 45 mgp on average. My wife's newer 2019 Prius Prime (plug-in hybrid) gets 55 mpg on the gasoline engine and since we have owned it we are actually getting 133 mpg when you include the EV portion of mileage on the battery.

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, this threat has xx pages? I’m not going to read all that, but here is my two cents….

Onthegas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch 5/9/22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“3 Door” for the 2Door and “5 Door” for the 4Door.

Oh, and yeah, trying to come up with a freaking “Bronco Wave”. I really do despise that.

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh that is interesting. My tag on my F150 is from my old F250. My husband's F150 is due on his birthday. I have no idea what is going on with the tags now.
What part of Florida are you from? WE live in the Keys.
Lou