Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks 2 Door / 2020 Custom Build Harley
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me, there are a few that I'm really starting to dislike:

"Worth the wait" is probably at the top of the list. Seriously, I can't imagine anything that is worth this kind of stringing along, lies, broken promises and poor communications. If, when we made reservations - we were told "it will likely be 2 years by the time you see your Bronco" - that would be one thing .. but that didn't happen. Every time I see someone post that comment with a pic of their new Bronco, I secretly want to throat punch them.

"If you're worried about MPG - buy a Prius" - this is just idiocy - gas is close to $5 a gallon, so unless you're independently wealthy, the cost of fuel in a daily driver should be a consideration.

"my Bronco's engine just blew up" - this is becoming too common

"4 door Bronco isn't a real Bronco" - shut the hell up.

What else?
Well Said!
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Soooo...I guess I change my profile and take all my abbreviations and SAS off of it...Sorry I'm an A-hole for that...Reading all these things that I may/may not have said has me like...

I guess the only one that makes me want to drown puppies is "I'm done/out/finished, I'm going to go buy a ___ tomorrow!"

Just go. This isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure.

But I think worse than that, is the ones who post that, yet stay a part of the forum just to bitch and say "ThAt'S wHy I JuSt bOuGhT ___"

To quote Marcellus Wallace, "Go. And when you gone, you stay gone". If your Bronco dreams didn't come true, I'm sorry you ran out of patience or whatever, but no need to dump your negativity on all of us who are still here.

We don't look up to you or consider you brave or a trail blazer. We think you're annoying. Go join the forum for whatever you just bought.

dd0.png
Go. And when you gone, you stay gone...you left out the most important part "Or you'll be gone!"

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I donā€™t have friends, I have colleagues and acquaintances. Spider bait? Hmmm, maybe just ā€œpigā€.

*EDIT. Added photo of Black Betty

85BC6AF2-105E-4A72-90E1-7353F31D6D71.jpeg
The song Black Betty by Spiderbait ā€¦ worth a listen - definitely not everyday and not very PC.

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The song Black Betty by Spiderbait ā€¦ worth a listen - definitely not everyday and not very PC.
Oh yeah, hahaha. Sorry never been too hip with pop culture so ā€œspiderbaitā€ didnā€™t ring a bell. The wife named herā€¦.chrome grill and allā€¦

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Geez, there is a lot of whining and nit picking in this thread. Maybe a bunch of y'all need to just cancel your reservation.

See what I did there?

And this. This is dumb. Everyone quit typing/saying Sas. It's either Sasquatch or Squatch. Now que the I hate the term Squatch post.
Too long to say all that!

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh yeah, hahaha. Sorry never been too hip with pop culture so ā€œspiderbaitā€ didnā€™t ring a bell. The wife named herā€¦.chrome grill and allā€¦
No issue my friend - very little to recommend in it ā€¦ best drives to you and your wife!

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That time some people learned the hard way what "suggested" meant in "Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price"? ;)
That time someone canā€™t resist being a smart ass.

Sponsored

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It may not need a V8 but it would surely be more reliable than either of our two options if it did. Many folks would in fact love a 460 hp coyote in their Bronco. I would in a heartbeat.
Eh, that 2.3L is pretty damn bulletproof.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Post pics of (insert model) (quatch/non-quatch)....... good freakin God, across all models there's hardly any difference (grilles,flares,rims and a decal), and many of those are swapped out anyways.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Havenā€™t you ever heard of supply and demand