M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here's the Bronco I want, and they thought about it!! Here's Brad Lovell testing one early on. Reminiscent of the "Half Cab"

images (1).jpeg

header.jpg
Honestly, I'd put a deposit down on one right now if I could have a 2 door with an Access, Extended, 3/4 Cab or whatever you want to call it, (I want 2 feet behind the front seat to carry stuff) and a 5 foot bed. They should have released this option along with the 2 and 4 door models.
I think the only way a bronco pickup makes sense is as a 2-door with a 5-6ft bed, because the ranger is only available in supercab and supercrew. A 4-door ends up looking ugly and awkward like the gladiator and will only cannibalize sales from the ranger.
Im not really sure why people are so against it. You dont like it dont buy it. By 2023 there will be a new ranger a new Tacoma and a new Colorado. Plenty to choose from...
That's kinda the point, no? There will be a TON of good competition coming out in the next few years so ANOTHER Ford pickup would be launching into an already crowded market. Makes for a tough value proposition.
Sponsored