zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am not a pick up truck kind of guy but I can see myself owning that !
Nice ?

flyfish

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge 2500 CTD, 2016 Nissan 370z Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks nice, I'd like to see the 1/2 cab stretched to a 5/8 or 3/4 cab (think extended cab) based on the 4 door wheel base, with the render only having 2 doors.

Attached is an example of a JKU.

Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? jkute21

Sponsored
OP
OP
jimmysmith3

jimmysmith3

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they are working on a Bronco truck to compete with the Gladiator, they should build or consider a single cab variant as a possibility. I under stand why most manufacturers don't make single cab trucks because most people don't buy them and most of the ones you could buy are basic work trucks.

At last years or the year before Easter Jeep Safari, Jeep engineers basically made a single cab Gladiator. which was basically a two door Wrangler with a bed. However, there's no argument here on how good it looks. I would love to see Ford engineers pull something together a concept like this to maybe gage interest in that kind of variant.

Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? j628japntb6gtle5ldc20li11oscg-1554730916

There's no question the capability of the Gladiator but has a big break over angle and the Bronco truck could suffer from the same issue if it's only offered as a four door. A two door option would be a great solution for those who want a pick up in a shorter form. We know the Bronco pick up truck is coming but not sure when, and they need to be able to offer something that Jeep might not do without a push from competition. Since Jeep/Dodge is slapping the Hemi in almost anything it could fit in, if they are considering it in the Wrangler, they will eventually put it in the Gladiator. Ford could definitely draw some attention just like Jeep would with a Hemi powered Gladiator.

The Bronco and Wrangler are unique SUVs and the Gladiator and soon to be Bronco truck are/will be unique trucks. Since they are more like lifestyle vehicles, both manufactures could see enough interest and buyers of single cab versions of both trucks.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk lmao

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd easily give up the back seats for a usable bed since we have a van for the family.

I question whether there's a business case when you already have the Maverick (well, coming soon), Ranger, and F150. Not sure there's a business case for the Brunko.

texandy89

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This would be cool having a Bronco pickup it would also be cool to have the spare tire attached to the tailgate instead of underneath like most pickups do.