First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a fan, but if there's a market for it....
Sponsored

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not gonna lie. If Jeep released the J6, I would not be in the market for a Bronco.
That said, if Ford releases a 2-door Bronco Truck, I'd likely trade in my 2021 Badlands for the 2-door. I do not like the 4-door concept in Jeep or Bronco.
j628japntb6gtle5ldc20li11oscg-1554730916.jpg

Jeep dropped the ball. hard.
That J6 is the absolute business. 10/10 would buy!

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More of these renderings please!!!!
Ford needs to build this and I'm sure they will. I just hope they tweak the styling forward of the A-pillar, instead of having it identical to the SUV, like on the Gladiator. I want to be able to tell the vehicles apart when they're coming straight at me.

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I swear, you took everything out of my head. I hate the base models. And I shouldn't have to upgrade it for me to like it. Lol
Yeah, the base Gladiator has baby wheels. Plus it is so long, it visually makes it worse. But so do most base models. Just look at the bronco base, it has baby wheels too. But you can put 33s on a stock base gladiator without lifting it.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, no, no! The Gladiator is an ugly travesty and the Bronco "truck' will be an ugly travesty too. They look like Cracker-Jack boxes on wheels. Why are we thinking "Just because Jeep has it, Ford has to have it too?" I know that the original had a truck variant, but it was just as ugly then too.
Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? Bronco Owners
I agree
Gladiator is a boxy elongated mess of a design. Let’s just kicks Jeeps ass at off roading, leave the over designed Jeep truck to those idiots ?

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will say this, the base Gladiator just looks terrible and the proportions just look off. Not a fan at all:
Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? Bronco Owners

But an upgraded, lifted, modified overland Gladiator? They are kinda sexy. Of course they need a supercharger to make the engine worth it:

Jeep people were asking for years for a Wrangler pick up truck, and they finally made it and became polarizing. It was either the name with the look or just they didn’t change it enough. Not changing a lot is what got it out quickly, also people are buying regardless or the hate some people are giving it.

Ford will benefit from part sharing because it’s going to have the Bronco name. If they manage not to make the proportions like the Gladiator, it will be a success. I do wonder if the Gladiator will continue to look similar and part share heavily with the Wrangler or will break off in some way.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, no, no! The Gladiator is an ugly travesty and the Bronco "truck' will be an ugly travesty too. They look like Cracker-Jack boxes on wheels. Why are we thinking "Just because Jeep has it, Ford has to have it too?" I know that the original had a truck variant, but it was just as ugly then too.
I think it’s mainly because you can take the top off and it’s basically a Wrangler with a bed

Undecided

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2002 Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Two-door pickup and I am absolutely in. "Shut up and take my money" kind of in! The only reason I am still undecided on a new vehicle to purchase is because that Jeep J6 concept (or even a two-door Gladiator option) failed to materialize. Modern truck choices are too wide, too long, too heavy, and/or not offered in a capable package.

Sponsored

Sammy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s a no-brainer to look at Wrangler sales and understand why Ford wants a piece of the market, but it doesn’t carry over to the Gladiator—Jeep just isn’t selling enough of them and the ones they sell are discounted. If Ford makes a Bronco pickup, they’ll be cannibalizing from the Bronco, Ranger, and F-150 as much as the Gladiator.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This would be cool having a Bronco pickup it would also be cool to have the spare tire attached to the tailgate instead of underneath like most pickups do.
Mmm
Let me know if you'd like to see more renderings

i could see why Jeep made the Gladiator. Personally I’m not a fan of the looks of it but I can see why they made it. However I’m having a harder time seeing why Ford would build this. They already own the market on trucks. Yes there will be a small market for them but overall I’d rather see them put more energy and time into making sure the 2 &4 door models are continually the best SUV on the market. Just my opinion.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like to see a walkaround. So far it does not appeal to me.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll say it again... this should be the new Ranger!

A Bronco Ranger has already been part of Ford's history and I'm sick of the hive mind design language that has been creeping into Ford's lineup; Escape's cute-ifying, new "Ranger", etc.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mmm

i could see why Jeep made the Gladiator. Personally I’m not a fan of the looks of it but I can see why they made it. However I’m having a harder time seeing why Ford would build this. They already own the market on trucks. Yes there will be a small market for them but overall I’d rather see them put more energy and time into making sure the 2 &4 door models are continually the best SUV on the market. Just my opinion.
Sorry not sure what the “mmm” was all about. That’s a little creepy. Lol.
Sponsored