First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Jeep 'truck is FUGLY. Don't do it FORD!!! If you want a truck get a real truck.
Sponsored

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT convertible, Discovery 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let me know if you'd like to see more renderings

Bronco-Pickup-Truck-Single-Cab-Rendering-Bronco6G.png

Would like to see this one with bed and rear fenders slightly wider than door body line to make it a little more aggressive.? If possible

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx for the effort. That thing is hideous.

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i say do it! the render looks great

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The render looks interesting, but thinking a truck needs to be a truck, and a Bronco, well - a Bronco. If they do this, it needs to be well after Bronco has been established.

Sponsored

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Gladiator looks alright once it's been heavily modified, but it looks anemic in its stock form.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As long as it doesn't look like that ugly ass after thought box called a truck bed on the Gladiator! Man that thing needs to look like it is part of the vehicle and not added on by someone's tree shade garage later.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mmm

i could see why Jeep made the Gladiator. Personally I’m not a fan of the looks of it but I can see why they made it. However I’m having a harder time seeing why Ford would build this. They already own the market on trucks. Yes there will be a small market for them but overall I’d rather see them put more energy and time into making sure the 2 &4 door models are continually the best SUV on the market. Just my opinion.
They made it because people wanted a Wrangler with a bed but some people hate that it looks just like a Wrangler with a bed. Jeep didn't make it look different enough to not keep it in the Wrangler family and not give it the Gladiator name. They didn't give it any sort of nod or design to make it a little different.

For me personally I don't mind the look and I get they wanted to part share to make it easy for after market stuff. I hope to see when they give it an update maybe design cues to the original Gladiator.

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thx for the effort. That thing is hideous.
Says the person that thought a Honda Pilot was... cool enough. I'm not trying to call you out really... there where many here calling it fugly or whatever. Over 35% of the people in the poll actually.

I love it and have said it all along. Neither the 2 or 4 door variations of the Bronco do what I want. A nice roomy 2 door cab with a 6 foot bed and a tailgate would check a couple more boxes for myself.

I also think people forget Bronco is a brand... not just a vehicle. A Bronco truck would round up the offerings in the brand... I just pray they offer it in a 2 door.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Says the person that thought a Honda Pilot was... cool enough. I'm not trying to call you out really... there where many here calling it fugly or whatever. Over 35% of the people in the poll actually.

I love it and have said it all along. Neither the 2 or 4 door variations of the Bronco do what I want. A nice roomy 2 door cab with a 6 foot bed and a tailgate would check a couple more boxes for myself.

I also think people forget Bronco is a brand... not just a vehicle. A Bronco truck would round up the offerings in the brand... I just pray they offer it in a 2 door.

While I don't have to explain myself (and your "I'm not trying to call you out, but I'm calling you out" doesn't excuse you), the Pilot was inherited from my wife and I have driven it for three years to hold me over until the Bronco was available. I've built and trailed real rigs. I don't measure peckers with a vehicle in a member profile.

My opinion stands because it's mine.... A truck version is a bastardization just like the Gladiator. Hideous.

Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
While I don't have to explain myself (and your "I'm not trying to call you out, but I'm calling you out" doesn't excuse you), the Pilot was inherited from my wife and I have driven it for three years to hold me over until the Bronco was available. I've built and trailed real rigs. I don't measure peckers with a vehicle in a member profile.

My opinion stands because it's mine.... A truck version is a bastardization just like the Gladiator. Hideous.
No need to get out your pecker ruler... but you should get your facts straight. Seems to me the original Bronco was released with a pick up version. Only seems fitting to me that they do it again.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is a real truck?
My 2003 Duramax 4X4 Crew Cab w/35" tires, 150 k miles, drives like new makes 400 HP/750 lb torgue, best part paid for since 2009. Sorry you asked LOL
Sponsored