Bronco Preview Event at Sheehy Ford of Springfield, VA

bdub2you

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S, Porsche 911 GT3 Touring
Clubs

Just got back from the seeing the Broncos for the first time and here are my first impressions. Pretty impressed with the vinyl seats. They're soft and comfortable, not really the boat vinyl I'm use to. I'm definitely glad I didn't get the sasquatch package, the standard tires on the badlands to me are the perfect size. The fit and finish of the vehicles is much better than I was expecting.

Really the only thing I didn't like was the location of the AC vents for the rear seats, which are located almost at the front of the first row seats and likely won't do any good at all (see photo below). I also would have preferred a hard rubber surface on the back of the back seats instead of the felt cloth. Other than that though I'm pretty impressed.

bronco 1.jpg

bronco 2.jpg
bronco 3.jpg
bronco 4.jpg
bronco 5.jpg
bronco 6.jpg
bronco 7.jpg
bronco 8.jpg
bronco 9.jpg
bronco 10.jpg
bronco 11.jpg
bronco 12.jpg
bronco 13.jpg
bronco 14.jpg
bronco 15.jpg
bronco 17.jpg
bronco 18.jpg
bronco 19.jpg

Advertisement

Last edited:

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Clubs

Thanks for the pics!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, F250, Mustang, Explorer
Clubs

In the interest of picking nits: Wouldn't it have made sense to make the 90 degree bend in the fitting/plug rather than to tube/wire, to avoid kinked tubes and broken wires?
bronco 7.jpg

Boxer4

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
In the interest of picking nits: Wouldn't it have made sense to make the 90 degree bend in the fitting/plug rather than to tube/wire, to avoid kinked tubes and broken wires?
bronco 7.jpg
This would appear to be the rear wiper/ wash rough-in storage ports
Ford- want to solve the MY21 soft top / MIC constraints? - Rough this in on very 4 door.

2fast4u

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just got back from the seeing the Broncos for the first time and here are my first impressions. Pretty impressed with the vinyl seats. They're soft and comfortable, not really the boat vinyl I'm use to. I'm definitely glad I didn't get the sasquatch package, the standard tires on the badlands to me are the perfect size. The fit and finish of the vehicles is much better than I was expecting.

Really the only thing I didn't like was the location of the AC vents for the rear seats, which are located almost at the front of the first row seats and likely won't do any good at all (see photo below). I also would have preferred a hard rubber surface on the back of the back seats instead of the felt cloth. Other than that though I'm pretty impressed.

bronco 1.jpg

bronco 2.jpg
bronco 3.jpg
bronco 4.jpg
bronco 5.jpg
bronco 6.jpg
bronco 7.jpg
bronco 8.jpg
bronco 9.jpg
bronco 10.jpg
bronco 11.jpg
bronco 12.jpg
bronco 13.jpg
bronco 14.jpg
bronco 15.jpg
bronco 17.jpg
bronco 18.jpg
bronco 19.jpg

Love this Stuff. Looks like they will have it for the 2 Door.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2018 Jeep Compass
Just got back from the seeing the Broncos for the first time and here are my first impressions. ....

I actually like this idea - cooled front seats!

OP

bdub2you

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I actually like this idea - cooled front seats!
Yeah if you can 3D print an attachment to pipe it up to the seat and then you'll need to poke a lot of holes in your new MGV seat. VoilĂ , heated and cooled seats :LOL:

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
I also would have preferred a hard rubber surface on the back of the back seats instead of the felt cloth.
This gives dealers a chance to sell an overpriced seatback rubber liner package.

OP

bdub2you

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

This gives dealers a chance to sell an overpriced seatback rubber liner package.
That I would understand, but as far as I know there isn't an overpriced seatback rubber liner package for them to sell.

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement