North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ha, I did join MCA just to have access to X-Plan. It was $50, so not that big of a deal. I did get a really cool Mustang magazine, which my wife liked. She’s a Mustang person and not me. But I have seen a couple posts recently that indicated some got X-Plan discount even though Ford wasn’t offering it. In fact, this was discussed earlier in this thread. I have a May 8 e-mail saying they will honor X-Plan and even then Ford was saying no go on that. I think I will still ask my dealer about it, at least make him say no. Otherwise I am sort of getting MSRP but really a bit over MSRP as you said. I say “sort of“ because in that May 8 e-mail they also mention tacking on $1000 worth of non-negotiable extra crap that I otherwise wouldn’t get. They call it a “Protection Package” which consists of window tint, door edge guards, nitrogen (woo hoo!), wheel locks, paint protection, and handle protectors. In other words, about $2.58 worth of stuff! Well actually, the wheel locks is a good thing. But It reminds me of the old joke about getting “dual door handles and high compression hub caps” as a dealer add on. Some years ago, I had a dealer actually show tires as an add on. I’m fortunate in that I want the Bronco but don’t need it and I don’t mind too much waiting until Broncos hit full production and they are not so much at a premium. If my dealer balks on the MSRP thing, I’ll walk in a second. Basically I was only wanting X-Plan to offset the added crap. As soon as the new order bank opens, I’ll have a meeting with the dealer and sort this out.
Ask if they include muffler bearings in the package?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha, I did join MCA just to have access to X-Plan. It was $50, so not that big of a deal. I did get a really cool Mustang magazine, which my wife liked. She’s a Mustang person and not me. But I have seen a couple posts recently that indicated some got X-Plan discount even though Ford wasn’t offering it. In fact, this was discussed earlier in this thread. I have a May 8 e-mail saying they will honor X-Plan and even then Ford was saying no go on that. I think I will still ask my dealer about it, at least make him say no. Otherwise I am sort of getting MSRP but really a bit over MSRP as you said. I say “sort of“ because in that May 8 e-mail they also mention tacking on $1000 worth of non-negotiable extra crap that I otherwise wouldn’t get. They call it a “Protection Package” which consists of window tint, door edge guards, nitrogen (woo hoo!), wheel locks, paint protection, and handle protectors. In other words, about $2.58 worth of stuff! Well actually, the wheel locks is a good thing. But It reminds me of the old joke about getting “dual door handles and high compression hub caps” as a dealer add on. Some years ago, I had a dealer actually show tires as an add on. I’m fortunate in that I want the Bronco but don’t need it and I don’t mind too much waiting until Broncos hit full production and they are not so much at a premium. If my dealer balks on the MSRP thing, I’ll walk in a second. Basically I was only wanting X-Plan to offset the added crap. As soon as the new order bank opens, I’ll have a meeting with the dealer and sort this out.
Yeah, sound like a sneaky dealer. No one can say for sure, but just seems like with so many dealers tacking on stuff and surprising you when you show up to pick up your Bronco, I can't speak for you, but I need a dealer that shows absolutely no red flags this early on.

Maybe we're all just being paranoid, but this forum is full of threads of people saying things about their dealers and everyone advising them to run and find a new dealer. With all those "required" dealer add ons, that would be one huge red flag for me.

There is one dealer on this board from Southern California that seems to be legit, and I swear there were Texas dealers, at least some group buy, folks were talking about where you may be able to find something legit.

Not sure how far you are willing to travel from Arizona, but for a couple thousand dollars ???

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually I am hoping the fact that he said up front he was going to include add ons means he is not sneaky. But I suspect you are right. I’m going to try to meet with him in the next month or so to confirm our deal after the new build/order arrives. I will consider changing dealers after that, if necessary. I also think a lot of favorable stuff will happen to price negotiations once Ford hits their stride on production.

Hyghlndr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any suggestions on a California or Nevada dealer or similar West Coast location offering the best deal for new orders? Looking to order, wait forever, then fly out and drive cross country home.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any suggestions on a California or Nevada dealer or similar West Coast location offering the best deal for new orders? Looking to order, wait forever, then fly out and drive cross country home.
Wait what? You are out of California and actually want to buy something here? Are you Flipping crazy?

All the good deals are on the east coast with a couple mid west sprinkled it.

cardiacarrest84

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to the forum so I'm not very good navigating the forum.

Any dealerships in the Midwest, East Coast, or Southeast doing below invoice pricing? Who should I reach out to being from central Florida? I don't mind flying in and picking order but don't want to go all the way out west for the order. Thanks.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

New to the forum so I'm not very good navigating the forum.

Any dealerships in the Midwest, East Coast, or Southeast doing below invoice pricing? Who should I reach out to being from central Florida? I don't mind flying in and picking order but don't want to go all the way out west for the order. Thanks.
I've posted your answer in the Dealer's List thread at this link.

The main list is on the first page of the thread:
2021 Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List

Ahunsel22

Badlands
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Explorer, Escape, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As of October 2020, Ford has stated the Bronco will not be eligible for X-Plan pricing on the MY21 Bronco, more details here:
2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford]

This is a spreadsheet I made to compare X-Plan pricing at a local dealer (if available) to pricing at a dealer offering $1,000 below Invoice (such as that offered by Granger Ford, Stephens Ford, Texas Buyers Group, etc.) or $2,000 below MSRP (such as that offered by Laura Ford). For the $2,000 below MSRP example, the values in red show where they are more expensive then the $1,000 below Invoice example, only the Base and Big Bend models are less expensive.

Make sure you consider the total cost of the offers, the dealers that are some distance from you will require additional shipping or travel costs to get your Bronco. Of course if you plan to travel to that distant dealer and drive your new Bronco home you will not have all of these costs but long drives at a constant speed is not good for a new engine. There are many examples of the proper engine break-in procedure on the internet, here is one example:
https://www.theenginebuilders.com/break-in-procedure

The 3% dealer holdback includes 2% of MSRP plus 1% of MSRP based on performance goals. Further, dealers will be looking for upsells, financing or bonuses from Ford for additional profits.

TRIM LEVELS: There are multiple Trim Levels available for each Bronco sub-model, pricing can be adjusted in the spreadsheet for your selected trim level from the below Jan 19, 2021 Ford price list.

OTHER COSTS: This spreadsheet covers X-Plan, MSRP, Invoice and Dealer Fees. In the Granger Ford and Laura Ford examples the Dealer Fees include a $45 Temporary Transit Tag fee for out of state transport. There will be additional costs to your purchase including Bronco trim level, packages and options costs along with your home state mandated tax, title, registration and license fees.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a dealer, salesperson or have any affiliation with them or Ford. I'm an engineer who put this spreadsheet together for my own use, I hope you find it useful.

Information about what the Ford discount X-Plan is:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...below-invoice-and-more.2319/page-2#post-76441

Other threads discussing Bronco pricing and discounts include:
Best Reservation Deal? $1000 Under Invoice

Change Log:
9/29/2020 - Update to v10 to show Granger Ford Oct 2020 $2,000 below invoice special.
11/1/2020 - Update to v11 to reduce MSRP of Wildtrak and First Edition by $1,895 due to late availability of the Black Painted Modular Hardtop. For Invoice Price estimate on the Wildtrak and First Edition I reduced the price by $1,781 ($1,895 * .094), a reduction of 6%, the same invoice estimate being used for options, packages and accessories.

1/22/2021 - Update to v12 with Ford's Jan 19, 2021 prices, only Wildtrak and First Edition changed.

1611324735904.png

The above spreadsheet should be used in conjunction with the below Jan 19, 2021 Ford Price List for ordering, see this thread for the full price list and spreadsheet:
Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19]

2021-ford-bronco-invoice-price-list-msrp-jpg.jpg
Just curious…Laura Ford, as in Sullivan Missouri? Asking because that is where we are going to order our Bronco next month. We’ll pass about 15 different Ford dealers to order from them but they seem to be the only ones selling at MSRP. Everyone else is up charging about 20k

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just curious…Laura Ford, as in Sullivan Missouri? Asking because that is where we are going to order our Bronco next month. We’ll pass about 15 different Ford dealers to order from them but they seem to be the only ones selling at MSRP. Everyone else is up charging about 20k
This link discusses the original Laura Ford offer, I do not know if it is still valid as it was posted back on Jul 15, 2020.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-markup.1882/page-13#post-65277

This link list all discount dealers, again the list is old, so you need check to confirm their current pricing.

Ahunsel22

Badlands
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Explorer, Escape, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This link discusses the original Laura Ford offer, I do not know if it is still valid as it was posted back on Jul 15, 2020.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-markup.1882/page-13#post-65277

This link list all discount dealers, again the list is old, so you need check to confirm their current pricing.
Thank you! We have been in touch with them. I was just curious if it was the dealership in missouri. Thank you for sharing all this info!

KennyCJR

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 King Ranch F150, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Big shout out to Sewell Ford Odessa, TX! They honored MSRP minus our price protection. We walked in and signed paperwork with no BS. The sales rep was very knowledgeable in all things Bronco and made the sales experience actually fun. Can’t say enough good things about them. They are on the spreadsheet and still honoring their deals at or below MSRP.
Sponsored