Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1598991358514.png

KEY CONTACT Richard Dinsmore 732-23676195
Thanks, Albert. I grabbed my DAV PIN when I thought I was going to get $1,000 in bonus cash with my DAV X-Plan. Turns out there is some conflicting information as to whether or not the Bronco is eligible.

I appreciate the information.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, Albert. I grabbed my DAV PIN when I thought I was going to get $1,000 in bonus cash with my DAV X-Plan. Turns out there is some conflicting information as to whether or not the Bronco is eligible.

I appreciate the information.

Because the Bronco has not VIN's yet there is no way of showing the x plan pricing...

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been following a number of these threads since my reservation. My current local dealer has confirmed no mark ups and x plan if eligible.

Looking at the charts the 2k below MSRP would be better if I was just buying the base model, but considering I intend on adding the Sasquatch package and the V6 upgrade it looks like I would save the most at Granger!

Still waiting on build and price before making my one and only dealer change but definitely looks like Granger may have earned my business!

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I spent 30 minutes on the phone with USAA trying to get more information on a PIN and no one had any idea what I was talking about let alone what the X-Plan is. Called Ford and they said to ask USAA Human Resources but USAA said they didn’t have an HR department... done wasting my time and since I have a membership with the DAV instead.

Probably can’t rely on being a USAA member.
I’m asking a friend that works at USAA to check on Monday.

but yeah, sounds like it is for employees not members.
I know it's already been a month ? - but I was able to confirm that the Ford Plan Pricing is for USAA employees - not members.

I was reminded that I never responded to this and wanted to follow-up even though I realize it's not relevant anymore.

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So as I am eligible for D-Plan pricing (providing it is allowed on the Bronco) looks like I can shave about $1882 off of MSRP or $621 off of invoice.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, look on the spreadsheet in Post #1, it is in the "Admin" column, it is $275.

This $275 admin price for X-plan fee, I am guessing this is completely different from dealers document fee? Local dealer charges $499 doc fees. I wasn’t sure if x-plan reduces that fee to a set price. So would I be looking at $499 fee plus the $275 to show up?

Thx in advance.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This $275 admin price for X-plan fee, I am guessing this is completely different from dealers document fee? Local dealer charges $499 doc fees. I wasn’t sure if x-plan reduces that fee to a set price. So would I be looking at $499 fee plus the $275 to show up?

Thx in advance.
When using the Ford X-Plan the dealer fee is capped at $100 but the plan has the additional, mandatory $275 Admin Fee. See the spreadsheet in post #1 for these columns. Togeather then it would be $375, again, these are all calculated in the spreadsheet.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So wanting to get an idea of what my 2 Door Bronco will cost, I pulled together all the info on the various spreadsheets put together by hard working Bronco6G members; Thanks to all. With that said, I give you my B&P.
BTW; I'm thinking a Squatched BD is the final answer.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When do we expect Ford to announce if the Bronco (particularly interested in the First Edition) will be eligible for X-plan? Will we know before the cut-off date to change dealers on 10/31/20?

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

When do we expect Ford to announce if the Bronco (particularly interested in the First Edition) will be eligible for X-plan? Will we know before the cut-off date to change dealers on 10/31/20?
Mike Levine, Ford Communications, already tweeted the Bronco will quality for the X-Plan.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mike Levine, Ford Communications, already tweeted the Bronco will quality for the X-Plan.
I know that....in fact I reported that on this forum right after Mike Levin put out that tweet. I want to know WHEN we expect Ford to announce it because if they announce it after the cut-off to change dealers, then a different strategy must be employed with dealership negotiations....especially on a First Edition. Any intel on if Ford will formally announce X-plan and if it will apply for First Edition before 10/31/20 or will they wait until after units can be ordered in Dec?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know that....in fact I reported that on this forum right after Mike Levin put out that tweet. I want to know WHEN we expect Ford to announce it because if they announce it after the cut-off to change dealers, then a different strategy must be employed with dealership negotiations....especially on a First Edition. Any intel on if Ford will formally announce X-plan and if it will apply for First Edition before 10/31/20 or will they wait until after units can be ordered in Dec?
@Granger Ford any insight?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Total guesses on my part so take it for what it is worth...

I do not see them counting the FE as a special run vehicle...

The Raptor is not a normal F-150 as the GT500 is not a normal Mustang...

Ford use to refer to them as SVT and both of those would be in that batch whereas there is no SVT type Bronco...